Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Avue Technologies Co-CEO Linda Rix will discuss some ideas on how to make the federal government a more attractive option for job seekers.
March 28,2014 (Encore presentation April 4, 2014)
Bernie Mazer becomes the eighth senior IT executive to leave federal service or move to a new role in the last six months. Mazer helped transform the way Interior manages and oversees technology.
Financial advisor Arthur Stein will answer your calls and emails about the TSP. Also, Nicole Blake Johnson and Andy Medici of the Federal Times will discuss a possible downsizing of the U.S. Postal Service.
March 26, 2014
Rob Carey, the principal deputy CIO at the Defense Department, will retire after 31 years in government. He is at least the seventh high level and long-time federal technology official to leave government in the last six months.
Certified Financial Planner John Jilek provides tips on how to determine which TSP funds are right for you.
March 24, 2014
Horace Blackman, a long-time Veterans Affairs IT executive, also leaves for the private sector, joining Lockheed Martin.
The Army general at the center of a sexual misconduct case that put the military justice system itself on trial was spared prison Thursday and sentenced to a reprimand and a $20,000 fine -- a punishment legal experts, a women's group and members of Congress decried as shockingly light.
The strange case of Lois Lerner - a federal official pleading the fifth - and the IRS.
In our weekly Crime of the Week feature, Federal News Radio reports on a federal employee who is under investigation or charged with a crime.
Yellen's first meeting as Fed leader expected to lead to further pullback in economic stimulus
Marc Levine, of Handler and Levine LLC, offers advice on how to choose your trustees, powers of attorneys and executors.
March 17, 2014
Thomas J. O'Rourke, an attorney from Miles and Stockbridget, P.C., answer your calls and emails about estate planning, and changes in the laws governing powers of attorney.
March 10, 2014
A White House official said Alyssa Mastromonaco, President Barack Obama's deputy chief of staff for operations, is leaving in May to look for a job in the private sector.
Host Bob Leins and Certified Financial Planner Karen Schaeffer answer your calls and emails on what to do now to protect your financial assets in the future.
March 3, 2014
Attorney General Holder discharged from hospital after feeling faint, short of breath
Federal Times writers Andy Medici and Sean Reilly and NARFE legislative director Jessica Klement will talk about some of the issues affecting feds in 2014.
February 26, 2014
The NITP's Bob Leins and Tammy Flanagan answer your retirement and financial planning questions.
February 24, 2014
General Gary Profit, senior director of military programs at Walmart, will talk about the company's initiative to hire more veterans.
February 21, 2014
The workforce is an ever-changing space. With the public sector facing budget cuts and pay freezes, the private sector is an appealing choice to many. Track which feds are moving to the private sector. Click and drag the arrows at the left and right ends of the timeline to zoom in and out.
Simon Szykman announced to staff today he is leaving the agency to work in the private sector. He said he has no plans yet and will stay at the agency until a new CIO is hired. Additionally, Anil Karmel has left the NNSA after serving more than two years as the deputy chief technology officer to launch his own cloud computing company.