Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Agency wants to use crowdsourcing to help kids eat healthier.
New White House guidance calls for agencies to submit data feeds to OMB's Cyberscope tool. Federal CIO Vivek Kundra hopes the information will give agencies a better idea of vulnerabilities and threats to computer networks. Agencies may have to shift money away from traditional reports to upgrade systems to meet new FISMA requirements.
Agencies across the federal government are embracing the tools of social collaboration to become more accessible to citizens. An IT industry group that includes many federal IT officials heard from three of the top government experts in the field.
And the lyme disease that comes with them.
A loophole closes on the downer ban.
Satellite images are now being used as part of an effort to clean up the Chesapeake Bay.
Boyd Rutherford Assistant Secretary for Administration January 5th and 7th, 2009
Sharon Fratta-Hill, Phd.
VP of Academic Programs and Continuing Ed.
Graduate School, USDA
December 2nd, 2008
Data relevancy taking over data accessibility
CFO and CIO
May 26th and 28th, 2008