Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Tuesdays, 9 a.m.
Federal Tech Talk looks at the world of high technology in the federal government. Host John Gilroy of Lectromec speaks the language of federal CISOs, CIOs and CTOs, and gets into the specifics for government IT systems integrators. John covers the latest government initiatives and the latest technology news for the federal IT manager and government contractor. Follow John on Twitter @raygilray.
Host John Gilroy is joined by John Bordwine, public sector CTO at Symantec. They will discuss "Endpoint" security and how it applies to mobile technology.
June 7, 2011
Three IT veterans will join host John Gilroy to talk about design tools that government agencies can use to reduce the costs of their IT systems.
May 31, 2011
Dick Stapleton from HHS and Mark Pietrasanta from Aquilent join host John Gilroy to discuss best practices that federal agencies can use to engage citizens.
May 24, 2011
CodeSherpas, Inc. founding partner David Bock joins host John Gilroy to discuss how open source technology can benefit your agency.
May 17, 2011
NavigationArts' Mobile Practice Director Doug Brashear joins host John Gilroy to talk about how the government should handle mobile communication.
May 10, 2011(Encore presentation September 6, 2011)
Debbie Filippi with the Interagency Program Office joins host John Gilroy to talk about pilot programs that allow DoD and the VA to share medical information.
May 3, 2011
EPA environmental protection specialist Una Song joins host John Gilroy to talk about the Energy Star project and how it can help your agency monitor its energy use.
April 26, 2011
George Washington University Professor Ernest Forman will explain the historical applications of decision science, and how it can be used today.
April 19, 2011
Trusted Cyber Solutions CEO Riley Repko talks about cloud computing and security threats to mobile technologies.
April 12, 2011
The increased use of mobile technology is causing federal IT professionals to look at all options in managing these new devices. What should be the policy for your agency? Karim Toubba, vice president at Juniper, discusses these issues.
Dave Patterson is the executive director of the National Defense Business Institute at the University of Tennessee, College of Business Administration. In his role, he helps students understand the appropriate method for implementing IT acquisition.
March 29, 2011
Peter Gallagher, partner in the Civilian Federal Systems group for Unisys, discusses modernizing IT systems.
March 22, 2011
Say goodbye to IPv4 and hello to IPv6. Josh Stephens, vice president of technology for Solarwinds, discusses the transition to IPv6.
March 15, 2011
David Linthicum, author of "Cloud Computing and SOA Convergence in your Enterprise: A Step-by-Step Guide," joins host John Gilroy for a discussion on cloud migration.
March 8, 2011
Dell has acquired SecureWorks and IT veteran Tom Patterson to help with its cloud computing offerings.
March 1, 2011
Green government and sustainability have taken center stage in government. Nick Milne-Home and Jerry Rutkowski of 1E discuss how your agency can save energy through software and services that improve IT efficiency.
February 22, 2011
Reducing improper payments is important to any agency or company. Dave Dantus and Russell Keziere from Pegasystems offer tips.
February 15, 2011
Dr. Terry Gudaitis from Cyveillance joins host John Gilroy to discuss the hidden cyber risks of social media and other common office tools.
February 8, 2011
Incentives, contests, and challenges are being used by the federal government to help solve a multitude of problems. Robynn Sturm, Assistant to the Deputy Director in the White House's Office of Science and Technology Policy, discusses why this method is so successful.
February 1, 2011
Are you moving to the cloud? Tune in for an interview with the USDA's Jim Stevens as he discusses his agency's cloud options.
January 25, 2011