Steve Grewal, the Education Department's chief information security officer, joined Federal News Radio on March 6, 2014, for an online chat.
Grewal answered questions about his agency's new security operations center (SOC), the cyber workforce, and challenges with security at the agency. View an archived version of the chat.
Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Ask the CIO
Thursdays, 10:30 a.m.
Each week, host Jason Miller interviews federal agency CIOs about the latest directives, IT challenges and successes.
The Environmental Protection Agency is going mobile. Learn how on this week's show.
April 29, 2010
Social Security CIO: potential to be an e-business is too great to pass up.
April 22, 2010
The CIO at the Department of Education says his goal is to make the application of technology more efficient.
April 15, 2010
The new CIO at the CPSC is changing the way his office does business.
April 7, 2010
This week, host Jason Miller talks with USGS CIO Kevin Gallagher.
July 30, 2009
July 16, 2009
July 2, 2009
Chief Technology Officer
June 18, 2009
May 28, 2009
April 30, 2009
April 9, 2009
CIO, NASA Goddard Space Flight Center
March 26, 2009
Chairman of the CIO Survey Task Force,
March 5, 2009
CIO, The Small Business Administration
February 26, 2009
OMB's E-Gov & Information Technology Administrator
Jan. 15, 2009
OMB counselor for IT and e-government
Nov. 20th, 2008
Chief Information Officer
Oct. 23rd, 2008