Shows & Panels
Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- American Readiness: Renewable Power and Efficiency Technologies
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal News Radio's National Cyber Security Awareness Month Special Panel Discussion
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- Government Perspectives on Mobility and the Cloud
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- The New Generation of Database
- Reimagining the Next Generation of Government
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Red Hat Chief Technology Strategist Gunnar Hellekson joins host John Gilroy to talk about how his company helps federal agencies with their open software needs.
May 15, 2012
National Defense University's Dr. Paulette Robinson will talk about the upcoming "Inspire the Future" conference in Washington D.C.
May 11, 2012
The BEN Enterprise brings together the Treasury Department bureau's data about finances, procurement and printing. Now Peter Johnson, BEP's chief information officer, wants to add business and analytics tools.
May 10, 2012
Tom Simmons, area vice president for Citrix, details the tools provided by his company to help you manage virtualization in a more effective manner.
May 8, 2012
The Department of Housing and Urban Development has unveiled a series of new online tools designed to streamline and modernize the way local communities apply for HUD grants. The eCon Planning Suite is a set of data and mapping technologies released to the 1,200 local communities that vie for HUD block grants, as well as to the public at large.
Chuck Riddle, the Government Printing Office's chief information officer, said he's focused on innovation around five areas. The agency is piloting several new technologies, including mobile apps and a virtual desktop.
May 3, 2012
ThunderCat Technology founder Tom Deierlien joins host John Gilroy to talk about how his company can help your agency with its data center consolidation.
May 1, 2012
The House of Representatives is expected to take up several cybersecurity bills next week, one of which is aimed at updating the Federal Information Security Management Act. So far, the bill has earned bipartisan support.
Appian Chief Technology Officer Mike Beckley talks about the business strategies that have helped his company grow.
April 10, 2012
Karen Guice, the acting CIO for the Military
Health System, said her office is working the
Veterans Affairs Department to ensure the
transition to the new electronic health record
from legacy systems is as seamless as possible.
She said DoD and VA are working on a data
April 5, 2012(Encore presentation June 14, 2012)
Latisys CEO Peter Stevenson explains how his company can help your agency or business move to the cloud.
April 3, 2012
This week, NASA's communications team took home a Shorty Award — the equivalent of the Oscars for social media.
Center CIO Mike Bolger said encrypting laptops and implementing logical access are among his top priorities in 2012. Kennedy Space Center also is exploring how to let employees using their personal smartphones or tablet computers on the network.
March 29, 2012
Former Federal Chief Information Officer Vivek Kundra will talk about what he's doing now, and some of the things he accomplished as CIO.
March 27, 2012
The military's chief information officer, Teri Takai, said after the Army completes its migration to DISA's email-as-a-service, the Air Force will be next. She said the Navy also is in discussions to move to the cloud. DoD soon will release a new cloud computing strategy and standards guide for industry.
March 22, 2012(Encore presentation April 19, 2012)
Kerry McDermott, senior policy director at WestHealth Policy Center will discuss a wide range of healthcare issues, with host John Gilroy.
March 20, 2012(Encore presentation May 22, 2012)
The administration released a set of high-level concepts from listening sessions conducted in 2011 and is asking for input from the agencies, contractors and the public. Interested parties can comment on 14 suggestions to improve how people with disabilities access government information.
Agency CIO Robert Osborn is improving the network and cybersecurity. He said the cloud of clouds approach gives the National Nuclear Security Administration the security and flexibility they need to meet their mission.
March 15, 2012
Greystones Group CEO Sheila Duffy and Mary-Sara Camerino, director of Technology Services, explain how their company can help you with your agile and open source software needs.
March 13, 2012
Adm. Robert Day, the service's CIO, said he wants to consolidate data centers, recompete their HR system and better utilize smartphone and tablet devices. The Coast Guard also will begin deploying long-awaited C4 capabilities in 2012.
March 8, 2012