Shows & Panels
Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- American Readiness: Renewable Power and Efficiency Technologies
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal News Radio's National Cyber Security Awareness Month Special Panel Discussion
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- Government Perspectives on Mobility and the Cloud
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- The New Generation of Database
- Reimagining the Next Generation of Government
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Former OFPP Administrator Steve Kelman shares his observations from the Executive Leadership Conference.
Ilyse Veron is editor of The Public Manager.
GovExec's Tom Shoop has an update from the 2011 Executive Leadership Conference on discussion centered on the popular catchphrase.
David McClure, associate administrator in the Office of Citizen Services & Innovative Technologies at the General Services Administration, moderated a panel at the 2011 Executive Leadership Conference.
Bruce Levinson, with the Center for Regulatory Effectiveness, joined the with Tom Temin and Amy Morris to discuss the center's recent survey on agency FISMA compliance.
Steve Kelman, who has studied management styles at government organizations, said agencies should embody a true tough love — equal parts toughness and nurturing — approach for better performance.
VA will test the use of the ideas in the agency's Vocational Rehabilitation and Employment (VR&E) Program, according to a VA release.
John Palguta, vice president for policy at the Partnership for Public Service, joined the Federal Drive with Tom Temin and Amy Morris to discuss OPM's new onboarding model. The framework aims to help senior executives transition to new positions more smoothly.
Executives from Deloitte Consulting LLP explain the company's vision for the future of the federal workforce, sharing details from their Fed Cloud plan.
Sukumar Ganapati, associate professor of public administration at Florida International University, examined some of the best practices of government dashboards in a new report.
Steve Kempf, the commissioner of the Federal Acquisition Service at GSA joined the Federal Drive with Tom Temin and Amy Morris to discuss new efforts at more efficient print management.
Generally there has been a trend toward fewer convoluted, passive sentences, said Annetta Cheek, the chair of the Center for Plain Language.
Tom Shoop is the editor-in-chief of Government Executive.
Martha Dorris, deputy associate administrator at the Office of Citizen Services and Innovative Technologies at General Services Administration, shared some ideas from last month's GSA conference.
When less than half of your employees say they'd recommend your agency as a great place to work, you have a problem that's not easy to fix. But faced with poor ratings year after year, the Broadcasting Board of Governors decided to do something about it.
Veteran civil servant Dwight Ink joined the Federal Drive with Tom Temin and Amy Morris to discuss a recent book he edited about transforming public service.
Shawne McGibbon, the ACUS general counsel, joined the Federal Drive with Tom Temin and Amy Morris to explain the conference's new 'Model Agency' initiative.
John Kamensky, a senior fellow and associate partner at the center, joined the Federal Drive with Tom Temin and Amy Morris with some pointers from a recent IBM Center for the Business of Government report on agency performance review.
Jaime Gracia, industry co-chair of the Better Government IT Working Group, and President and CEO of Seville Government Consulting, discusses how the working group will translate its findings into action.
The Partnership for Public Service's new report warns the United States "must not repeat the mistakes of the past" with automatic across-the-board cuts.