Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
The military has launched an investigation into why its latest unmanned hypersonic flight failed seconds into a test.
The Air Force will also provide financial planning support, and a briefing on veterans benefits.
Col. Glenn Palmer has overseen basic training for all new Air Force recruits as commander of basic training at the 737th training group at the Texas base.
The Air Force honored retiring General Norton Schwartz Friday morning at Joint Base Andrews and observed the installation of his successor General Mark Welsh. General Schwartz's retirement brings to a close his career of over 40 years.
Drawn to the flashy drone strikes that have taken out terrorists including al-Qaida leader Anwar al- Awlaki in Yemen to the terror group's No. 2 strongman Abu Yahya al-Libi in Pakistan, airmen are beginning to target unmanned aircraft as their career of choice.
The Air Force wants to know what its airmen and civilian employees think of the food at installations and bases.
The White House pick for Air Force chief of staff was confirmed by the Senate Thursday as members of Congress continued to press the service for answers about the widening sex scandal at a Texas air base.
The White House has named Erik Fanning as the new under secretary of the Air Force.
The Department of Defense has chosen Luke Air Force Base in Glendale for the new pilot training center for the F-35 fighter jets, city officials announced Wednesday.
With the government heading toward a year-end "fiscal cliff," House Republicans approved a full plate of Bush-era tax cuts Wednesday that they said could help shore up a still-frail national economy. At the same time, the Obama administration warned that threatened budget cuts could send some of America's troops into battle with less training.
Outgoing Air Force Chief of Staff General Norton Schwartz, who retires in August, spoke to reporters during his last press conference at the Pentagon about the challenges facing the branch amid tensions with Congress and new geo-politics that pose security threats.
Lt. Gen. Larry Spencer was pinned with his fourth star and was officially sworn in as the Air Force's vice chief of staff. Air Force Chief of Staff Gen. Norton Schwartz did the honors during a Pentagon ceremony Friday. Spencer previously served as the director of force structure, resources and assessment with the Joint Staff.
Two years after U.S. Cyber Command became operational, the military services that provide its cyber forces are beginning to more tightly define their respective responsibilities in the joint cyber environment. Gen. Keith Alexander issued a memo recently giving each of the services a lead cyber role for specific geographic areas of the world.
Defense Secretary Leon Panetta says a new Pentagon website will list the names of those Americans who have earned the Medal of Honor since the Sept. 11 terrorist attacks.
Air Force Chief of Staff Gen. Norton Schwartz has taken his last flight as an active-duty officer. Gen. Schwartz flew aboard a MC-130E Combat Talon I out of Hurlburt Field on Thursday for his "fini flight." He joined an MC-130E crew on a local training sortie.
About 700 airmen just received iPads to use as electronic flight bags.
The Air Force has awarded contracts to five companies to help it with a long-term cybersecurity project.
The Air Force Weapons School recently graduated its first six airmen specially trained in cyber warfare.
The agencies are making $30 million available for companies to investigate the possibilities for creating military biofuels. The projects could help achieve the President's energy goals, military energy security and rural economic improvement.
The Air Force is helping the fire fight in Colorado. At the same time, it had to evacuate 550 cadets from the Air Force Academy in Colorado Springs because of approaching flames.