Shows & Panels
Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- American Readiness: Renewable Power and Efficiency Technologies
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Delivering the Digital Government Mission
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal News Radio's National Cyber Security Awareness Month Special Panel Discussion
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- Government Perspectives on Mobility and the Cloud
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- The New Generation of Database
- Reimagining the Next Generation of Government
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Tuesdays, 9 a.m.
Federal Tech Talk looks at the world of high technology in the federal government. Host John Gilroy of Lectromec speaks the language of federal CISOs, CIOs and CTOs, and gets into the specifics for government IT systems integrators. John covers the latest government initiatives and the latest technology news for the federal IT manager and government contractor. Follow John on Twitter @raygilray.
Guident Executive Vice President Dan Ackerman and Senior Vice President Ken Raffel join host John Gilroy to talk about how business intelligence is changing.
January 24, 2012
Host John Gilroy will talk cloud computing with David Blankenhorn, the chief cloud technologist at DLT Solutions.
January 17, 2012
Host John Gilroy will talk cloud computing with Tony Bardo, assitant vice president for Government Solutions at Hughes.
January 10, 2012
Steve Vinsik, vice president and partner, Global Security Solutions for Unisys Corporation, joins host John Gilroy to talk about biometrics, border protection, air cargo, and telework.
January 3, 2012
Dan Saaty of Decision Lens joins host John Gilroy to discuss how prioritization software can help your agency.
December 13, 2011(Encore presentation December 27, 2011)
Today's show focuses on a company that applies predictive analytics to saving agencies money on overpayments. Bill Lochtern, a director at Information Builders, gives a description of how his company has offered assistance to federal agencies to help reduce overpayments.
Host John Gilroy is joined by CNSI Senior Vice President Shaliesh Patel. They will discuss the challenges in helping citizens get more involved in their own healthcare.
November 29, 2011(Encore presentation December 20, 2011)
Host John Gilroy is joined by AirPatrol Corporation CTO Tom Kellermann. They will discuss how to control data leakage from mobile devices.
November 22, 2011
Host John Gilroy will talk cloud computing, health IT, and mobile technology with Tracey Graves-Stevens, President and CEO of Innoviss.
November 15, 2011
Darren Ash, deputy executive director of corporate management at the Nuclear Regulatory Commission, will talk about how the agency is using youtube and other social media.
November 8, 2011
Netuitive Vice President Daniel Heimlich joins host John Gilroy to talk about how his company can help you move to the cloud.
November 1, 2011
Micro Focus' Tod Thompkins, joins host John Gilroy to talk about launching and maintaining complex IT systems, in the age of austerity.
October 25, 2011
GCE Federal Presdient Ray Muslimani talks about data storage with host John Gilroy.
October 18, 2011
Host John Gilroy is joined by Jon Booth, director of Web and New Media Services at the Center for Medicare and Medicaid services.
October 11, 2011
Richard Cheng, lead of the Agile Center of Excellence at Excella, joins host John Gilroy to talk about developing software in today's rapidly changing technology environment.
October 4, 2011
Host John Gilroy will talk about different mobile operating systems, and how to manage them with MaaS360's Jeff Ward and Josh Lambert.
September 27, 2011
Aileen Black, vice president for the Public Sector for VMware, answers your questions about virtualization.
September 20, 2011
Host John Gilroy is joined by Kim Taylor, director of web services at the USDA's Food Safety and Inspection Service and Kevin Paschuck, public sector vice president for RightNow Technologies. They will talk about a new app being used at FSIS.
September 13, 2011
Phelan Wyrick, senior advisor to the assistant attorney general for the Office of Justice Programs at the U.S. Justice Department, joins host John Gilroy to talk about the new website: crimesolutions.gov.
August 23, 2011
Kerry O'Connor, program manager of the State Department's Sounding Board, joins host John Gilroy to talk about security and crowdsourcing.
August 16, 2011