Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Tuesdays, 9 a.m.
Federal Tech Talk looks at the world of high technology in the federal government. Host John Gilroy of Lectromec speaks the language of federal CISOs, CIOs and CTOs, and gets into the specifics for government IT systems integrators. John covers the latest government initiatives and the latest technology news for the federal IT manager and government contractor. Follow John on Twitter @raygilray.
Darren Ash, deputy executive director of corporate management at the Nuclear Regulatory Commission, will talk about how the agency is using youtube and other social media.
November 8, 2011
Netuitive Vice President Daniel Heimlich joins host John Gilroy to talk about how his company can help you move to the cloud.
November 1, 2011
Micro Focus' Tod Thompkins, joins host John Gilroy to talk about launching and maintaining complex IT systems, in the age of austerity.
October 25, 2011
GCE Federal Presdient Ray Muslimani talks about data storage with host John Gilroy.
October 18, 2011
Host John Gilroy is joined by Jon Booth, director of Web and New Media Services at the Center for Medicare and Medicaid services.
October 11, 2011
Richard Cheng, lead of the Agile Center of Excellence at Excella, joins host John Gilroy to talk about developing software in today's rapidly changing technology environment.
October 4, 2011
Host John Gilroy will talk about different mobile operating systems, and how to manage them with MaaS360's Jeff Ward and Josh Lambert.
September 27, 2011
Aileen Black, vice president for the Public Sector for VMware, answers your questions about virtualization.
September 20, 2011
Host John Gilroy is joined by Kim Taylor, director of web services at the USDA's Food Safety and Inspection Service and Kevin Paschuck, public sector vice president for RightNow Technologies. They will talk about a new app being used at FSIS.
September 13, 2011
Phelan Wyrick, senior advisor to the assistant attorney general for the Office of Justice Programs at the U.S. Justice Department, joins host John Gilroy to talk about the new website: crimesolutions.gov.
August 23, 2011
Kerry O'Connor, program manager of the State Department's Sounding Board, joins host John Gilroy to talk about security and crowdsourcing.
August 16, 2011
Host John Gilroy will talk cybersecurity with two experts from Cyveillance. Dr. Terry Gudaitis and Manoj Srivastava will give you tips on how to protect yourself from social networking cyber attacks.
August 9, 2011
Jerry Edgerton, president of federal sales at Blue Ridge Networks, joins host John Gilroy to talk about what his company is doing to help agencies transition into cloud computing.
August 2, 2011
Xgility's Chris Hornbeck and Stephen Heister join host John Gilroy to talk about best practices for using SharePoint Server, SharePoint Designer, and SharePoint Foundation.
July 26, 2011
Host John Gilroy is joined by Michael Beckley, chief technology officer, at Appian. They will talk about how business process management has changed and what you can do to stay ahead of those changes.
July 19, 2011(Encore presentation August 30, 2011),
Dr. Seth Foldy, director of the Public Health Informatics and Technology Program Office at the Centers for Disease Control, joins host John Gilroy to talk about distributing health information in a secure environment.
July 12, 2011
Host John Gilroy will talk cloud computing with Van Risau and David Blakenhorn, executives at DLT Solutions.
July 5, 2011
Gwynne Kostin, GSA's Director of the Mobile Office of Citzen Services and Sitework President and founder Tim McLaughlin join host John Gilroy to talk about emerging mobile technologies and how they can make your job easier.
June 28, 2011
Peter Smith, COO at American Systems joins host John Gilroy to talk about enterprise data collection.
June 21, 2011
Dennis Wisnosky, chief architect and CTO of the Defense Department's Business Mission Area, joins host John Gilroy to talk about data storage.
June 14, 2011