Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Dusty Wince, CEO of Knowledge Consulting Group will explain how his company can help your agency or business move securely to the cloud.
July 24, 2012
Jaime Gracia, Guy Timberlake, and Evan Weisel, join host Mark Amtower to disucss everything you need to know about social media.
July 23, 2012(Encore presentation August 13, 2012)
The CIO said he's using an agile approach to keep large programs on track and looking to the cloud to improve the agency's business processes.
Jul 19, 2012(Encore presentation August 27, 2012)
W. Hord Tipton, executive director of The International Information Systems Security Certification Consortium (ISC)2, talks about his tenure as CIO of the Department of the Interior, and what you can do to protect data at your agency.
July 17, 2012
The Justice Department's Executive Office of
Immigration Review is implementing phase four of
their E-World initiative to bring e-filing
capabilities to attorneys.
July 12, 2012
T.K. Keaninni, chief technology officer for nCircle joins host John Gilroy to talk about how his company can help your agency with its network security issues.
June 26, 2012
The U.S. Agency for International Development saw
their FISMA scores drop to an F grade. Jerry
Horton, USAID's chief information officer, said
they will fix their shortcomings this year.
June 21, 2012
Gordon Gillerman and Matt Scholl of NIST discuss standards, certification and accreditation with host John Gilroy.
June 19, 2012(Encore presentation December 25, 2012)
Doug Brashear from Navigation Arts joins host John Gilroy to discuss design options for the mobile platform.
June 12, 2012
Linda Rix, co-CEO of Avue Technologies will talk about how government agencies are using mobile apps, and how those applications can make your job easier.
June 8, 2012(Encore presentation June 15, 2012)
OMB highlights successes of 25-point strategy on its 18-month anniversary. Federal CIO Steve VanRoekel said agencies saved $100 million from moving email to the cloud. There now are more than 1,000 qualified program managers in the new job series. The IT reform plan helps institute culture change from CIOs on down.
June 7, 2012(Encore presentation July 5, 2012)
Jeff Ait, director of Public Sector for Good Technology will talk about how his company can help you manage the mobile phones and tablets at your agency.
June 5, 2012
Todd Park, chief technology officer of the United States, will talk about Datapalooza, and solutions to federal healthcare IT problems.
May 29, 2012
The Financial Management Service moved many of its day-to-day IT operations to the Bureau of Public Debt. FMS is providing oversight and guidance for IT systems in return. John Kopec, FMS's chief information officer, said his next set of priorities is to use business intelligence and analytics tools on the data from the shared service providers.
May 24, 2012
After years of planning and months of delays, USCIS will launch its online portal, ELIS, on Tuesday. But the portal will only be open to a fraction of benefit seekers while the agency works out the kinks.
CIO Tommy Hwang said the agency is receiving more documents electronically from agencies and law firms than ever before. He also is moving the email system to the cloud and developing a BYOD policy.
May 17, 2012(Encore presentation June 28, 2012)
Red Hat Chief Technology Strategist Gunnar Hellekson joins host John Gilroy to talk about how his company helps federal agencies with their open software needs.
May 15, 2012
National Defense University's Dr. Paulette Robinson will talk about the upcoming "Inspire the Future" conference in Washington D.C.
May 11, 2012
The BEN Enterprise brings together the Treasury Department bureau's data about finances, procurement and printing. Now Peter Johnson, BEP's chief information officer, wants to add business and analytics tools.
May 10, 2012
Tom Simmons, area vice president for Citrix, details the tools provided by his company to help you manage virtualization in a more effective manner.
May 8, 2012