Shows & Panels
Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- American Readiness: Renewable Power and Efficiency Technologies
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal News Radio's National Cyber Security Awareness Month Special Panel Discussion
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- Government Perspectives on Mobility and the Cloud
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- The New Generation of Database
- Reimagining the Next Generation of Government
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Mondays, 10:00 a.m.
Presenters from the National Institute of Transition Planning, the federal leader in retirement planning seminars, take your calls and emails every Monday. Each week, the show focuses on a specific area of retirement planning from financial security, taxes, federal benefits and estate planning, to life after retirement and the latest rumors. Email your questions or call the show live at 202-465-3080.
NITP's Tammy Flanagan covers things you should know if you are planning to retire in 2012. It's never too early to start gathering your paperwork, considering your options and making those decisions.
Co-hosts Bob Leins and Tammy Flanagan discuss what retirees and those planning to retire need to know and decide in 2012.
Health and fitness consultant Patti Hudson shares holiday tips with hosts Bob Leins and John Elliot.
December 19, 2011(Encore presentation December 26, 2011)
Hosts Bob Leins and John Elliot give an overview of your health benefit plan options as Open Season 2011 draws to a close.
December 12, 2011
Hosts Bob Leins and John Elliot are joined by SAMBA Executive Director Walt Wilson, Deputy Executive Director Pam Cummings, and Al Schubert, vice president of managed care and health policy for VSP.
December 5, 2011
Insurance expert Walton Francis talks about open season for federal employees as he joins hosts Bob Leins and John Elliot.
November 28, 2011
Hosts Bob Leins and Tammy Flanagan is joined by Paul Forte and Beth O'Brien of the Federal Long Term Care Insurance Program and Aetna's Sally Scanlan and Alexis Meier.
November 21, 2011
Host Bob Leins and John Elliot are joined by Kaiser Permanente's Dr. Jaewon Ryu, Jeff Goldman and John Patrick. They discuss how health care is being changed by the widespread use of electronic medical records.
November 14, 2011
Ed Zurndorfer, CFP, joins host Bob Leins to discuss steps you can take before the end of 2011 to reduce your income taxes for the year.
November 7, 2011
Marc Levine, a principal of Handler-Levine, joins host Bob Leins to talk about the lifetime documents that you should have for your family's well-being.
October 24, 2011
Hosts Bob Leins and John Elliot are joined on by certified financial planner Nick Onder.
October 3, 2011
Thrift Savings Plan Executive Director Greg Long and Tom Trabucco, the TSP's director of external affairs, answer your questions about the Thrift Savings Plan.
September 26, 2011(Encore presentation October 10, 2011)
Lester Austin, senior public affairs specialist at the Social Security Administration, talks about how to apply for benefits and who is eligible.
September 19, 2011
Hosts Bob Leins and John Elliott are joined by Joe Sullender, certified financial planner and vice-president of investments at Wells Fargo Advisors. They will talk about what you should be doing with your TSP and other investments.
September 12, 2011(Encore presentation October 17, 2011)
Host Bob Leins will talk federal benefits with Bob Braunstein, a benefits specialist at the National Institute of Transition Planning.
August 29, 2011 (Encore presentation September 5, 2011)
Federal Benefits Strategist and host Bob Leins answer your emails.
August 22, 2011
Attorney Tom O'Rourke joins host Bob Leins to talk about what you need to do to make sure your estate is in order.
August 15, 2011
Gerontology professor Dr. Michael Creedon talks about how to negotiate boundaries with family and friends.
August 8, 2011
Federal News Radio's Senior Correspondent Mike Causey joins hosts Bob Leins and Tammy Flanagan to discuss potential changes to your federal retirement benefits.
August 1, 2011
Host Bob Leins is joined by Schaeffer Financial co-founder Karen Schaeffer. They talk about the debt crisis from a financial planner's point of view.
July 25, 2011