Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Wednesdays, 10:00 a.m.
Federal News Radio Senior Correspondent Mike Causey discusses everything from pay, benefits and retirement, to buyouts, COLAs and pay freezes. Call the show live Wednesdays from 10-11 a.m. at (202) 465-3080. Or, send Mike an email with your questions and comments.
Host Mike Causey will talk about the big issues facing federal employees with NARFE's David Snell and Federal Times staff writer Stephen Losey.
November 9, 2011
Mike welcomes Steve Losey of the Federal Times and benefits expert John Elliott.
Host Mike Causey is joined by Paul Forte and Beth O'Brien of Long Term Care Partners, and Federal Times reporter Stephen Losey.
October 26, 2011
Host Mike Causey will discuss the big issues facing feds with Federal News Radio's Francis Rose, Federal Times editor Steve Watkins and senior reporter Sean Reilly.
October 19, 2011
Host Mike Causey is joined by Federal Times editor Steve Watkins, and NARFE retired benefits director David Snell.
October 12, 2011
Mike welcomes Susan Johnson of the American Foreign Service Association and Steve Losey and Sean Reilly of the Federal Times.
October 5, 2011
Host Mike Causey is joined by Steve Bauer, executive director of the Federal Employees Education and Assistance Fund, and Federal Times editor Steve Losey.
September 28, 2011
Federal Times Editor Steve Watkins and senior writer Sean Reilly will talk about the future of the U.S. postal service, and NARFE legislative director Daniel Adcock will discuss the changes that Congress wants to make to your retirement benefits.
September 21, 2011
Jessica Klement, chief lobbyist for the Federal Managers Association and Federal Times senior writer Steve Losey join host Mike Causey on today's program.
September 14, 2011
Tom Trabucco from the Federal Retirement Thrift Investment Board joins us to discsuss everything TSP. Plus, Sean Reilly from the Federal Times gives us the latest on cuts coming to the U.S. Postal Service.
August 31, 2011
Host Mike Causey will talk about TSP investments with CBS MarketWatch columnist Alan Roth. He will also discuss the status of federal buyouts with Federal Times editor Steve Losey, and senior reporter Sean Reilly.
August 2, 2011
Federal Times senior writers Steve Losey and Sean Reilly look at the laundry list of hits feds and retirees may be asked to take and what it would mean to your time in government, your pay and your pension.
Host Mike Causey is joined by Daniel Hirsch, State vice president of the American Foreign Service Association. Steve Losey and Sean Reilly from the Federal Times also join the show.
"There's not a whole lot of talk about this, because it's just overcome by the whole debt ceiling crisis," says Mike MacDonald, regional vice president of the National Air Traffic Controllers Association.
July 27, 2011
Bruce Moyer, spokesman for the Federal-Postal Coalition, joined Your Turn with Mike Causey to discuss the group's efforts to learn information about what a government default would mean for federal employees. The coalition, made up of scores of federal groups, sent a letter to administration officials last week seeking information about a possible shutdown, federal furloughs and the impact of a default on the assets of the G Fund of the Federal Employees' Retirement System.
The Obama administration and lawmakers from both political parties are warming to a lower cost-of-living adjustment formula for retirees' annuity in budget talks as the government nears the Aug. 2 deadline to increase the debt limit.
Chris Capuano put aside any hint of pain and then really cramped Oakland's style.
Steve Bauer, executive director of the Federal Employees Education and Assistance fund talks about the organization's 25th anniversary
Host Mike Causey is joined by Paul Forte and Beth O'Brien from Federal Long Term Care Partners and Federal Times Editor Steve Watkins to talk about long term care and an update on the bills that could impact feds.
June 15, 2011
Host Mike Causey is joined by Carol Bonosaro, president of the Senior Executives Association, and Federal Times senior staff writer Steve Losey. They will discuss federal pay and benefits and plans in Congress to cut them.
June 8, 2011(Encore presentation July 6, 2011)