Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Federal News Radio Archives
The "like it" feature on Facebook acts as an instant rating system.
OFSA conducted a survey to point out which departments and agencies were best using open source technologies.
These are the stories Federal News Radio reporters are working on today.
Soldiers and sailors, have no fear. You can keep Tweeting, at least for the rest of this yea
The Naval Academy is including cybersecurity courses as part of its core curriculum.
The Defense Department's reliance on security contractors keeps growing.
Egyptians now have a new government, and new-found access to state security documents.
Russell Berman, congressional reporter with The Hill, explains the current state of the budget battle on Capitol Hill.
Abby Phillip, a reporter for POLITICO, details who the administration is going after and what possible effect this could have on future whistleblowers in government.
Tom Trabucco, the director of external affairs at the Federal Retirement Thrift Investment Board, explains how the payment is calculated and how you can use the feature to help make your investment decisions.
Curt Kolcun, the vice president for Microsoft's Public Sector Business, says now more than ever agencies are looking to the cloud to save money.
Kathryn Friedman, director of Law and Policy Research at the University of Buffalo's Regional Institute, wrote a case study on an inter-agency collaboration for transportation./
For the first time, NIST is seeking feedback on security controls for information systems in federal governnent.
David Silverberg, editor of Homeland Security Today, describes how the Obama administration is reaching out to Islamic leaders in the United States as hearings on homegrown terrorism are scheduled.
A sustained cyber attack has forced the French finance ministry to shut down 10,000 government computers.
The essions will include a slideshow detailing what has and has not changed.