Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Monday - Friday, 4-7 p.m.
In Depth with Francis Rose features daily interviews with top government executives and contractors. Listen live from 4 to 7 p.m. or download his archived interviews below.
Even smart people do dumb things.
The struggle to keep vendor relationships from turning into lawsuits.
A six-step plan for acquisition reform for the Defense Department.
The Freedom of Information Act reform won't help agency FOIA officers.
White House priorities in the right place, according to the GAO.
Steve Condrey, chairman of the Federal Salary Council, tells In Depth with Francis Rose that the key to bringing in new talent -- and making sure they stay -- is modernizing the aging General Schedule system. Congress devised the GS system in 1949.
Cash, drugs and science experiments are all part of VA's fiscal 2015 budget request.
A flood of protests hits GSA. Federal News Radio's Jason Miller gives us the details.
As the government looks to diversify its workforce with younger employees, a new study shows interest is high among college students. The challenge lies in positioning the government so the best and brightest will find those opportunities.
Don't screw up your retirement by making silly moves now.
A pop quiz coming to make sure your retirement's on track.
Alan Chvotkin, executive vice president and counsel of the Professional Services Council, and Larry Allen, president of Allen Federal Business Partners, count down the week's top stories with Francis Rose.