Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Mondays, 3 p.m.
Hosted by nationally-known speaker and consultant Mark Amtower, Amtower Off-Center highlights the good, the bad, the ugly and the just plain silly of doing business in the government market. Every week experts join Amtower for a lively discussion of current issues facing the government contractor community.
Former "e-gov Czar" Mark Forman joins host Mark Amtower on today's program.
September 26, 2011
Allen Federal president Larry Allen joins host Mark Amtower to talk a wide range of government procurement issues.
September 19, 2011(Encore presentation October 24, 2011)
Federal Business Council COO David Powell and GovEvents president Kerry Rea join host Mark Amtower to talk about the importance of conferences, seminars and other events.
September 5, 2011
Host Mark Amtower will talk government acquistion with Jaime Gracia, President and CEO of Seville Government Consulting, and Federal News Radio Executive Editor Jason Miller.
August 29, 2011(Encore presentation September 12, 2011)
Nick Archer, director of George Mason University's executive education program, and Dr. Roy Hinton, the school's associate dean, join host Mark Amtower on today's show.
August 22, 2011
Author and consultant James "Jimmy" Baker joins host Mark Amtower to talk about what you can do to get government contract for your company.
August 8. 2011
Host Mark Amtower will talk debt crisis, cloud computing and other issues with Federal News Radio's Francis Rose.
July 25, 2011(Encore presentation August 15, 2011)
Allen Federal Business Partners CEO Larry Allen joins host Mark Amtower to talk about a variety of contracting issues.
July 18, 2011(Encore presentation August 1, 2011)
Host Mark Amtower is joined by contracting veteran Scott Friedlander, for a in-depth discussion of what you need to know, if you want to do business with the government.
June 27, 2011(Encore presentation July 11, 2011)
Scott Denniston, CEO of the Scott Group of Virginia joins host Mark Amtower for a discussion on issues concerning small businesses.
June 20, 2011
Guy Timberlake, chief visionary officer of the American Small Business Coalition joins host Markt Amtower to talk about the organization, and how it helps companies that want to do business with the government.
May 30, 2011 (Encore presentation June 6, 2011)
ACT-IAC Executive Director Ken Allen joins host Mark Amtower for a wide-ranging discussion of the myriad of projects that ACT-IAC is working on.
May 23, 2011 (Encore presentation June 13, 2011)
Women in Technology Communications Committee Chair Piper Conrad joins host Mark Amtower to talk about the group's mission and goals.
May 16, 2011(Encore presentation July 4, 2011)
Federal News Radio's Executive Editor Jason Miller joins host Mark Amtower for a wide-ranging discussion of how the nation's cybersecurity efforts have changed over the years.
May 2, 2011 (Encore presentation May 9, 2011)
Dendy Young, Managing Partner of McLean Capital, joins host Mark Amtower for a wide-ranging conversation on a number of contracting issues.
April 18, 2011
Host Mark Amtower discusses a wide variety of issues with Washington Technology editor-in-chief Nick Wakeman and Lohfeld Consulting Group CEO Bob Lohfeld.
April 11, 2011 (Encore presentation April 25, 2011)
Host Mark Amtower interviews government contract expert and consultant Larry Allen, president of Allen Federal Business Partners, on a variety of contracting issues.
March 28, 2011 (Encore presentation April 28, 2011)
Ann Handley, chief content officer of MarketingProfs, joins host Mark Amtower for a look at the roles of content and content distribution.
March 21, 2011
Lisa Dezzutti of Market Connections previews the 2010-2011 Federal Media and Marketing Study.
March 14, 2011
Host Mark Amtower interviews Peg & Claudia Hosky of Hosky Communications Inc. and FedInsider, a free newsletter.
March 7, 2011 (Encore presentation April 4, 2011)