Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Audit agency calls for business cases to justify new multiple award contracts, and a database listing all existing contracts. Sen. McCaskill plans to hold a second hearing on interagency contracting in June.
Congressional staff members call the current MAC environment "chaos." The administration will decide in a matter of weeks whether NIH should continue to run its CIO-SP3 governmentwide contract. OFPP administrator Gordon says several broad policy decisions must be made to address the challenges around multiple award contracts.
Rob Burton of Venable helps us answer that question, and tells us about a new program for small businesses.
OFPP defines critical functions that are considered core capabilities of agency employees. We get details from Administrator Dan Gordon.
The Office of Governmentwide Policy is collecting information on common agency procurement needs and workforce issues. The office is preparing for huge increase in funding for 2011 for training and hiring.
Office of Federal Procurement Policy Administrator Dan Gordon gives us a sneak peek at the future of contractor relations.
Rob Burton brings the Daily Debrief team analysis on it's first Bold Prediction for 2010.
Executive Vice President
Professional Services Council
August 31st, 2009
Crowell & Moring
August 4th, 2009
New OFPP report tells how many agencies are taking advantage of four-year-old tool to improve their procurement workforce.
Cost-type contracts nearly double over the last eight years.
Here's the tricky part: finding, not just following, the leader
Administration officials still claim some success
OFPP to issue memo to make sure agencies understand new ethics rules