Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Officials held a ribbon-cutting ceremony Tuesday for the new Defense Health Headquarters in Virginia.
Military's cyber leaders say job satisfaction has so far trumped salary concerns when it comes to building and retaining a workforce of elite cyber warriors. Building the capacity of that training pipeline is the next challenge.
Defense Secretary Leon Panetta requested that all of his department's agencies have their auditable financial statements to him by 2014.
DoD's top financial manager says the Pentagon is pressing forward to meet Congressional edicts for auditable financial statements. But constant federal budget emergencies are sapping huge amounts of energy from the financial workforce tasked with preparing for audit.
Two U.S. generals denied Wednesday that they tried to stop an inspector general's investigation in 2010 into corruption and patient neglect at a U.S.-funded Afghan military hospital.
The Air Force says the evaluations will set the standard for larger training programs for airmen and U.S. allies.
It's the first major overhaul of the program in 20 years. Among the changes, the Air Force is offering three "paths" for airmen — an educational to go back to school, a small business path to become an entrepreneur and a vocational technical path.
The Air Force is looking for fresh ways to attack enemies in cyberspace, specifically to destroy, deceive or corrupt their networks.
Military's cyber offense and defense strategies are being executed by two separate teams that can't sufficiently share knowledge, per the commander of U.S. Cyber Command
The military has launched an investigation into why its latest unmanned hypersonic flight failed seconds into a test.
The Air Force will also provide financial planning support, and a briefing on veterans benefits.
Col. Glenn Palmer has overseen basic training for all new Air Force recruits as commander of basic training at the 737th training group at the Texas base.
The Air Force honored retiring General Norton Schwartz Friday morning at Joint Base Andrews and observed the installation of his successor General Mark Welsh. General Schwartz's retirement brings to a close his career of over 40 years.
Drawn to the flashy drone strikes that have taken out terrorists including al-Qaida leader Anwar al- Awlaki in Yemen to the terror group's No. 2 strongman Abu Yahya al-Libi in Pakistan, airmen are beginning to target unmanned aircraft as their career of choice.
The Air Force wants to know what its airmen and civilian employees think of the food at installations and bases.
The White House pick for Air Force chief of staff was confirmed by the Senate Thursday as members of Congress continued to press the service for answers about the widening sex scandal at a Texas air base.
The White House has named Erik Fanning as the new under secretary of the Air Force.
The Department of Defense has chosen Luke Air Force Base in Glendale for the new pilot training center for the F-35 fighter jets, city officials announced Wednesday.
With the government heading toward a year-end "fiscal cliff," House Republicans approved a full plate of Bush-era tax cuts Wednesday that they said could help shore up a still-frail national economy. At the same time, the Obama administration warned that threatened budget cuts could send some of America's troops into battle with less training.
Outgoing Air Force Chief of Staff General Norton Schwartz, who retires in August, spoke to reporters during his last press conference at the Pentagon about the challenges facing the branch amid tensions with Congress and new geo-politics that pose security threats.