Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Congressman Chris Van Hollen hosts federal health plan forum.
On this first day of Open Season, host Tammy Flanagan welcomes Jane Overton, vice president of claims, GEHA (Government Employees Health Association).
November 8, 2010
Hosts Bob Leins and Tammy Flanagan are joined by Walton Francis, Editor of the Checkbook Guide Checkbook Guide to Health Plans for Federal Employees, to discuss available health plans, what's new this year and the costs.
November 1, 2010
Now that we know the FEHBP's 2011 premiums, feds are waiting for the next shoe to drop: what is going to happen to your deductibles, copayments and prescription drug schedules? Senior Correspondent Mike Causey says that's even more important than premiums themselves.
OPM said the rise in costs is lower than the industry standard. Employees who choose family coverage will see an increase of $22.90 a month. Open season starts Nov. 8.
Join hosts Bob Leins and Tammy Flanagan as they welcome back Federal News Radio's very own Mike Causey.
September 27, 2010
Mike and I talk about open season, TSP changes, the 2010 pay raise, and a crazy letter on Mike's wall.
The health insurance open season has been extended. FederalNewsRadio listeners and readers got the first alert last Friday. So what does it mean? Senior Correspondent Mike Causey provides a checklist.
What are your odds of making it through next year without a financially catastrophic illness or accident in your family? Check out today's Federal Report for your 2009 Survival Kit.