Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Wednesdays, 10:00 a.m.
Federal News Radio Senior Correspondent Mike Causey discusses everything from pay, benefits and retirement, to buyouts, COLAs and pay freezes. Call the show live Wednesdays from 10-11 a.m. at (202) 465-3080. Or, send Mike an email with your questions and comments.
Allan Roth of CBS MoneyWatch and Federal Times reporters Andy Medici and Steve Losey join host Mike Causey on today's program.
April 11, 2012
Host Mike Causey will talk federal retirement with the NITP's Tammy Flanagan. Senior Executives Association President Carol Bonosaro will talk about a new report that looks at the mobility of members of the Senior Executives Service.
March 28, 2012
Tammy Flanagan, senior benefits director at the National Institute of Transition Planning joins host Mike Causey to talk about what you should do to plan for your retirement.
March 21, 2012
Host Mike Causey will talk career mobility with
Carol Bonosaro, president of the Senior
Executives Service. Federal Times Senior Writers
Stephen Losey and Sean Reilly will talk about
how pending legislation in Congress will affect
your pay and benefits.
March 14, 2012
NARFE's David Snell and Federal Times reporters Stephen Losey and Sean Reilly join host Mike Causey to talk about the issues affecting your job and retirement.
March 7, 2012
Host Mike Causey will discuss federal pay and
benefits with Federal Times Senior Writer Stephen
Losey and Federal Managers Association Legislative
Director Jessica Klement.
February 29, 2012
Host Mike Causey will talk about the Thrift
Savings Plan with Tom Trabucco, director of
external affairs for Federal Retirment Thrift
Investment Board. Federal Times Reporters
Stephen Losey and Sean Reilly also join the show
to discuss how Congress is changing your federal
February 22, 2012
Federal Times Editor Steve Watkins, Senior Writer Sean Reilly,and NARFE Legislative Director Julie Tagen will discuss how government employees will be affected by proposed cuts to the federal budget.
February 15, 2012
American Federation of Government Employees President Jacque Simon will discuss whether your federal pay and benefits will be cut this year.
February 8, 2012
Host Mike Causey is joined by Tom Trabucco, director of external affairs for Federal Retirement Thrift Investment Board, and Federal Times senior writer Stephen Losey.
February 1, 2012
Benefits expert Tammy Flanagan and Federal Times senior writer Sean Reilly will explain how feds could be affected by cuts to the federal budget.
January 25, 2012
National Treasury Employees Union president Colleen M. Kelly and Federal Times reporters Sean Reilly and Andy Medici will discuss some of the big issues affecting government workers.
January 18, 2012
Senior Executives Association president Carol
Bonosaro will discuss civil service reform when
she joins host Mike Causey on today's show.
January 11, 2012
Your Turn with Mike Causey welcomed retirement expert David Snell of NARFE and Federal Times' Sean Reilly and Steve Losey.
Host Mike Causey will talk about the Thrift Savings Plan with Tom Trabucco, director of External Affairs at the Federal Retirement Thrift Investment Board. Also on the show - CBS Moneywatch's Allan Roth.
December 21, 2011
Host Mike Causey is joined by Jessica Klement of the Federal Managers Association, and Federal Times reporters Stephen Losey and Sean Reilly.
December 14, 2011
Walt Francis, editor of the Checkbook Guide to
Federal Health Plans, and Steve Losey and Sean
Reilly of the Federal Times, join host Mike Causey
on today's program.
December 7, 2011
Host Mike Causey is joined by Walton Francis, editor of the Washington Consumers Checkbook Guide to Federal Health Plans. They will talk about what to look for when choosing a health care plan.
November 30, 2011
Health insurance expert Walton Francis joins host Mike Causey on today's program. He will help you navigate the "best buys" for singles, couples, large families, retirees with and without Medicare, and people who are taking risks by using their private sector spouses health plan.
Host Mike Causey is joined by Walton Francis, author of "The Checkbook Guide to Health Plans," to talk about what's the best health plan for you and your family.
November 16, 2011