Shows & Panels
Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- American Readiness: Renewable Power and Efficiency Technologies
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Delivering the Digital Government Mission
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal News Radio's National Cyber Security Awareness Month Special Panel Discussion
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- Government Perspectives on Mobility and the Cloud
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- The New Generation of Database
- Reimagining the Next Generation of Government
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Registered benefits consultant, Ed Zurndorfer has some open season advice.
Federal News Radio continues its coverage of open season by speaking with Walton Francis, editor of the Checkbook Guide to Health Plans for Federal Employees.
November 10, 2010
Mike Causey makes sense of Open Season options.
Congressman Chris Van Hollen hosts federal health plan forum.
On this first day of Open Season, host Tammy Flanagan welcomes Jane Overton, vice president of claims, GEHA (Government Employees Health Association).
November 8, 2010
Hosts Bob Leins and Tammy Flanagan are joined by Walton Francis, Editor of the Checkbook Guide Checkbook Guide to Health Plans for Federal Employees, to discuss available health plans, what's new this year and the costs.
November 1, 2010
Now that we know the FEHBP's 2011 premiums, feds are waiting for the next shoe to drop: what is going to happen to your deductibles, copayments and prescription drug schedules? Senior Correspondent Mike Causey says that's even more important than premiums themselves.
OPM said the rise in costs is lower than the industry standard. Employees who choose family coverage will see an increase of $22.90 a month. Open season starts Nov. 8.
Join hosts Bob Leins and Tammy Flanagan as they welcome back Federal News Radio's very own Mike Causey.
September 27, 2010
Mike and I talk about open season, TSP changes, the 2010 pay raise, and a crazy letter on Mike's wall.
The health insurance open season has been extended. FederalNewsRadio listeners and readers got the first alert last Friday. So what does it mean? Senior Correspondent Mike Causey provides a checklist.
What are your odds of making it through next year without a financially catastrophic illness or accident in your family? Check out today's Federal Report for your 2009 Survival Kit.