Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Fridays, 4 p.m.
Hosted by Francis Rose, each week experts in the federal community discuss the three news stories they think are most important in the world of government.
IBM Center for the Business of Government's John Kamensky and Professional Services Council's Alan Chvotkin join host Francis Rose to count down the top federal news stories of the week.
Dan Blair and Robert Shea join this week's Federal News Countdown
Treasury prices fell Thursday after the government reported that fewer people applied for unemployment benefits last week.
Franklin Reeder of the Reeder Group and Scott Friedlander, formerly of GTSI, count down the top federal news stories of the week.
Federal News Countdown.
Julie Myers Wood, President of ICS Consulting and Rob Burton, Partner at Venable join Francis Rose for this week's Federal News Countdown.
Norm Lorentz, Director for the Global Public Sector at Grant Thornton and Dan Chenok, Senior Fellow at the IBM Center for The Business of Government join Francis Rose for this week's Federal News Countdown
Jason Miller and Francis Rose go over this week's top federal stories
Agilex's Bob Otto and Federal Management Partners' John Salamone count down the top federal news stories of the week.
WFED's Jason Miller and the Performance Institute's Jon Desenberg count down the top federal news stories of the week.
Jonathan Breul of the IBM Center for the Business of Government and Bill Bransford of Bransford, Shaw and Roth count down the top federal stories of the week.
Agilex's Tim Hoechst and Allen Federal's Larry Allen count down the top federal news stories of the week.
Telework Exchange's Cindy Auten and the Partnership for Public Service's John Palguta count down the top federal news stories of the week.
Host Francis Rose counts down the top federal news stories of the week with Dan Chenok of the IBM Center for the Business of Government and Bob Suda of Suda and Associates.
Host Francis Rose counts down the top federal news stories of the week with Lena Trudeau of the National Academy of Public Administration and Al Burman of Jefferson Consulting.