Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Thursdays, 4 p.m.
The relationship between agencies and contractors can be complicated. Host Francis Rose talks with large and small vendors about trends they're seeing and the policy and regulations they're paying attention to.
Equifax SVP sees huge savings for agencies and taxpayers.
Tight budgets and increasing capacity demands are driving questions about IT in pure dollar terms, says head of Juniper Federal.
Susan Zeleniak of Verizon Federal explains that Networx will benefit all agencies and vastly improve the way things work -- once agencies make the move, that is.
Citrix Federal area vice president on virtualization, cloud computing, the acquisition work force, and doing business with the government.
The concept of doing "even more with even less" is a step beyond "doing more with less." Lisa Mascolo of Accenture has some ideas for doing it.
VP/Federal on performance-based contracting; prime/sub relationships; "inherently governmental"; and objections on cloud computing and data center consolidation.
Improving your agency's procurement process requires some precise steps. Greg Baroni gets you started.
Company's Chairman and CEO warns that intellectual property loss could be one of biggest consequences of cyber shortcomings.