Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Thursdays, 4 p.m.
The relationship between agencies and contractors can be complicated. Host Francis Rose talks with large and small vendors about trends they're seeing and the policy and regulations they're paying attention to.
ARINC Vice President of Contracts and Procurement Glenn Baer says industry "is still trying to evaluate [the initiatives] to determine our entry point."
How can the health care industry improve services, reduce costs and expand access? Jim Champy offers ways to bring innovation to health care in his book "Reengineering Health Care." Champy, chairman emeritus of Dell Services Consulting, told In Depth that the time is ripe to retool the current system.
"CIOs that are adopting desktop virtualization can be CIOs that can say 'yes' to things; before they had to say 'no' because there was no way to manage those devices."
The big IT projects your agency is working on are getting broken into smaller pieces, and one expert thinks that's a good thing.
Woody Talcove, CEO of government business for LexisNexis, details the benefits of using public records to meet your agency's mission.
Secure wireless communication is in high demand from every agency, and as application and device options explode, so will the demand for wireless networks.
On this week's Industry Chatter, host Francis Rose talks about cybersecurity with Dr. Elan Amir, president and CEO of Bivio Networks.
Military downsizing, contracting, and "inherently governmental" debates aren't new - they've been around for years.
A possible price crunch coming to the Federal contracting world is raising eyebrows in the vendor community.
Equifax SVP sees huge savings for agencies and taxpayers.
Tight budgets and increasing capacity demands are driving questions about IT in pure dollar terms, says head of Juniper Federal.
Susan Zeleniak of Verizon Federal explains that Networx will benefit all agencies and vastly improve the way things work -- once agencies make the move, that is.
Citrix Federal area vice president on virtualization, cloud computing, the acquisition work force, and doing business with the government.
The concept of doing "even more with even less" is a step beyond "doing more with less." Lisa Mascolo of Accenture has some ideas for doing it.
VP/Federal on performance-based contracting; prime/sub relationships; "inherently governmental"; and objections on cloud computing and data center consolidation.
Improving your agency's procurement process requires some precise steps. Greg Baroni gets you started.
Company's Chairman and CEO warns that intellectual property loss could be one of biggest consequences of cyber shortcomings.