Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Worldwide ERC President and CEO Peggy Smith, and Linda Rothleder, president of Rothleder Associates, will talk about relocation in the public and private sector.
March 7, 2014
Keith Boyer, the chief operating officer for DMG Federal will discuss how his company can help your agency with data management.
March 4, 2014
George Komatsoulis, the National Cancer Institute's deputy director of the center for biomedical informatics and IT, and acting chief information officer, said through the Cloud Atlas Genome project, NCI is trying to reduce costs to access data by medical research institutions and to make sharing of the this data and collaboration easier.
The first of two contracts letting agencies buy complex professional services kicked off with awards going to 123 small businesses.
Annette Moore, the chief information officer at the Johnson Space Center, said she's reshaping her office to be more flexible and agile in meeting the IT needs of the mission areas.
February 20, 2014
The Pentagon will release a new strategy Thursday to address the growing spectrum needs. It will emphasize agile sharing of radio spectrum between government and industry.
Senior Executives Association President Carol Bonosaro, and Federal Timres reporters Sean Reilly and Andy Medici, will discuss legislation introduced in the U.S. House, that would make it easier for agency leaders to fire senior executives.
February 19, 2014
President Barack Obama is pushing the dozens of agencies that have a hand in the export-import process to speed up processing times and eliminate redundant paperwork requests that hamper companies seeking to export American-made products. Currently, businesses interested in importing or exporting goods must submit reams of paperwork to as many as 48 different federal agencies.
Emile Monette, senior advisor for Cybersecurity for GSA's Office of Mission Assurance, and Carter Schoenberg, director of Cyber Security Services at CALIBRE systems, join host John Gilroy to talk about how to use the acquisition process to improve cybersecurity at your agency.
February 18, 2014
Jason Workmaster and Jack Horan, partners at McKenna Long and Aldridge LLP, will talk a look back at the legal year in 2013 and what's ahead for 2014.
February 18, 2014
The Pentagon leverages the buying power of 2.6 million DoD personnel in the Air Force, Army and Defense Information Systems Agency in signing joint enterprise license agreement with CDW-G.
The General Services Administration is offering $35,000 to the winner of a competition to identify ways for agencies to reduce travel costs.
On this week's Capital Impact show, executives from Liberty Group Ventures discuss the roll out of the administration's new cyber framework and how it will affect the private sector.
February 13, 2014.
Former Deputy Secretary of Defense Bill Lynn, the chief executive officer of DRS Technologies, joined Francis Rose guest on Pentagon Solutions.
This week on Federal Tech Talk, host John Gilroy interviews Dan Chenok, vice chair of ACT-IAC, and Rick Smith, co-chair of ACT-IAC's Smart Lean Government Initiative.
February 11, 2014
The Office of Personnel Management told contractors last week that the solicitation under the Customized Human Resources Solutions Services initiative would be withdrawn and a new one would be released in the coming months. OPM says the government's training and management assistance needs changed and the current RFP wouldn't meet them.
On this week's Amtower Off-Center radio show, host Mark Amtower interviews Larry Allen of Allen Federal Business Partners, on the future of GSA schedules.
February 10, 2014 (Encore presentation February 17, 2014)
Evan Lesser, co-founder and managing director of ClearanceJobs.com, will give his take on the State of the Union's impact on federal hiring in 2014.
February 7, 2014 (Encore presentation February 14, 2014)
A judge rules that the $5 million complaint can move into the discovery phase. ITI Council returns more than 60,000 pages of documents to TechAmerica.
On this week's Capital Impact show, Bloomberg Government analysts and guests participate in a panel discussion of America's deteriorating infrastructure.
February 6, 2014