Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Monday - Friday, 4-7 p.m.
In Depth with Francis Rose features daily interviews with top government executives and contractors. Listen live from 4 to 7 p.m. or download his archived interviews below.
Adm. Jonathan Greenert, chief of Naval Operations, is creating a task force to draw up recommendations for alternatives to the Littoral Combat Ship. That program has driven controversy since its inception from both a cost and operational perspective. Retired Vice Adm. Lou Crenshaw, principal of Crenshaw Consulting Associates, discussed the program on In Depth with Francis Rose.
The White House has a government-wide security plan to prevent another Navy Yard Shooting.
Re-learning how to talk can improve your agency's labor-union relationships.
OPM wants to bring your retirement plans into the 21st century.
Heading into the next great data frontier.
The 65-year-old pay system isn't cutting it with a younger workforce.
Health care data comes from unexpected places.
GSA awards a contract for the second major piece of the continuous monitoring cybersecurity program.
Your paycheck might be public enemy number one for the private sector.
More sources than ever for answers to your benefits questions.
The White House might be Balkanizing the Internet.
Even smart people do dumb things.
The struggle to keep vendor relationships from turning into lawsuits.
A six-step plan for acquisition reform for the Defense Department.