Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Terry Verigan, vice president of CompuCure, will discuss best practices for small businesses that do work for the federal government.
October 29, 2013
Karen Terrell, with the SAS Institute, will discuss how her company can help your agency manage its data.
October 22, 2013
Dr. Devin Jopp, CEO of the Workgroup for Electronic Data Exchange, will talk about his organization and the benefits of exchanging health care data electronically.
October 15, 2013
On this week's Agency of the Month show, David Bennett and Julie Mintz of DISA discuss providing cloud services for the Defense Department.
Sanjay Castelino, vice president at SolarWinds, will discuss how your agency can benefit from a concept call Virtual Desktop Infrastructure.
October 8, 2013
Jim Williams, vice president at DAON, and Conor White, the president of the DAO division, X-Products, will discuss the changing world of identity management in the federal workspace.
October 1, 2013
Al Tarasiuk, the chief information officer of the Office of the Director of National Intelligence, took over the systems integration role for the intelligence community IT Enterprise (ICITE) program after progress slowed.
September 26, 2013
Congress approves a $175 million spending package that will let the Army move ahead with plans to consolidate 400 IT security watchtowers down to around a dozen. The cyber initiative is part of broader effort to move the entire DoD toward the Joint Information Environment.
On this week's Capital Impact show, Bloomberg Government analysts examine the latest round of exhibit 300's for cloud computing opportunities, and give us an update on efforts to increase production of clean renewable fuels in the U.S.
September 19, 2013
Jim Williams and Rick Holgate from ACT-IAC will fill us in on next month's 2013 Executive Leadership Conference in Williamsburg Virginia.
September 17, 2013
Military services and agencies have 120 days to draft strategies for shutting down their own email systems and migrating to DISA's enterprise email offering. The DoD CIO ordered the move to begin no later than the first quarter of 2015.
Iftikhar Jamil, the associate chief information officer for weather at the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration, said the National Weather Service moved its high performance computing capabilities to a private cloud and is developing dissemination-as-a-service.
September 12, 2013
Terry Gudaitis , owner/principal of Mindstar Security discusses how social media impacts security at your agency.
September 10, 2013
The Office of the Director of National Intelligence said the lead agencies under the IC IT Enterprise program launched a standard desktop, a secure community cloud and an apps store in mid-August. Al Tarasiuk, the assistant DNI and intelligence community chief information officer, said the key to this effort was having an ICwide agreed-upon security architecture and policies.
Sanjay Sardar, FERC's chief information officer, said the agency is building from the Telework Enhancements Act of 2010 to increase access to data and apps.
September 5, 2013
The Defense Information Systems Agency believes it can save the military services big bucks on data storage, processing and communications by becoming a one-stop-shop for IT in the continental U.S. Under a new Pentagon plan, it's the military's only provider for large data centers.
Tom Romeo, president of MAXIMUS Federal explains how the appeals process works when a healthcare claim is rejected.
September 3, 2013
The Department of Health and Human Services will release a solicitation for email-as-a-service this summer.
August 29, 2013
Mary Nicholas and Jim Moyer from the Healthcare Quality Association on Accreditation will discuss how to improve outcomes and reduce costs in healthcare IT.
August 27, 2013
The Department of Housing and Urban Development and the Office of the Comptroller of the Currency each put their respective Freedom of Information Act systems in a private-sector cloud. HUD said it's saving as much as 25 percent a year as compared to its in-house system. OCC said it's answering requests more quickly and effectively.