Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- Government Perspectives on Mobility and the Cloud
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Reimagining the Next Generation of Government
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Wednesdays, 10:00 a.m.
Federal News Radio Senior Correspondent Mike Causey discusses everything from pay, benefits and retirement, to buyouts, COLAs and pay freezes. Call the show live Wednesdays from 10-11 a.m. at (202) 465-3080. Or, send Mike an email with your questions and comments.
Host Mike Causey and his guests will be talking about cases of workplace violence in the federal government, how you could be affected by an increase in retirement applications, and how one organization feels about sequestration.
October 10, 2012
Federal News Radio Executive Editor Jason Miller
and Federal Times Senior Writers Stephen Losey and
Sean Reilly join host Mike Causey to talk about
phased retirements, sequestration and more.
October 3, 2012
Host Mike Causey will discuss the potential impact of sequestration with Janet Kopenhaver from Federally Employed Women, and Stephen Losey and Sean Reilly from the Federal Times.
September 26, 2012
NARFE Director of Benefit Services David Snell and Steve Watkins and Sean Reilly of the Federal Times will talk about issues that could affect your retirement.
September 19, 2012
OPM made changes to successfully chip away at an ongoing inadequacy, but the progress came after years of complaints from retired federal employees and urgings from lawmakers. Federal News Radio speaks with David Snell, director of retirement services for the National Active and Retired Federal Employees Association as part of the special report, The Obama Impact: Evaluating the Last Four Years.
Attorney Tom O'Rourke and Federal Times' Steve Losey joined Mike Causey.
Federal News Radio's Jason Miller will talk
about a recent confrontation between a GSA
official and an agent in the Inspector
General's office. Steve Losey and Andy Medici
from the Federal Times will discuss the pay
debate and other issues affecing federal
September 5, 2012
Host Mike Causey moderates a roundtable discussion
of sequestration, postal service buyouts, and
August 15, 2012
George McCubbin, head of AFGE's National Border
Patrol Council, shares what it's like on the job
of a border patrol agent.
August 8, 2012(Encore presentation August 22, 2012)
NTEU president Colleen Kelley and Steve Watkins
and Andy Medici from the Federal Times will talk
about some of the big a wide variey of issues
affecting federal workers.
August 1, 2012
AFGE's Public Policy Director Jacque Simon and
Stephen Losey and Sean Reilly of the Federal Times
will talk about the big issues affecting federal
July 25, 2012
Janet Kopenhaver, Washington representative for
Federally Employed Women, will talk about the
impact of some bills pending in Congress that
affect federal employees.
July 18, 2012
Federal Times Senior Staff Writer Stephen Losey
will give us an update on a new retirement
law...and other legislation affecting federal
July 11, 2012
Host Mike Causey will talk estate planning with attorney Tom O'Rourke, and long term care with Paul Forte and Mary Lou McGuiness of Long Term Care Partners.
June 27, 2012(Encore presentation July 4, 2012)
Portions of last week's interview with TSP Executive Director Greg Long about the TSP hack attack will be re-aired this week. Also, Steve Watkins and Sean Reilly from the Federal Times join host Mike Causey to talk about the status of legislation pending in Congress that affects federal workers.
June 20, 2012
It's been nearly three weeks since the Thrift Savings Plan board announced a data breach of 123,000 Thrift Savings Plan, and since then, the board has been fielding questions from participants, Congress and the media. TSP's executive director answered some of the most frequently asked questions about the breach.
NARFE president Joseph Beaudoin and Federal Times
reporters Stephen Losey and Sean Reilly join host
Mike Causey to talk about a wide variety of issues
affecting federal workers.
June 6, 2012
Host Mike Causey will talk retirement, the TSP, and more with attorney Tom O'Rourke and Federal Times senior writer Stephen Losey.
May 30, 2012
Host Mike Causey will talk about several issues affecting federal workers with Bill Bransford, general counsel of the Senior Executives Association and Steve Watkins and Stephen Losey of the Federal Times.
May 23, 2012
Host Mike Causey will talk postal reform and other issues with Sally Davidow of the American Postal Workers Union, and Steve Watkins and Sean Reilly of the Federal Times.
May 16, 2012