Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
This is an archive page for Bloomberg Government's Capital Impact radio show. Focusing on the business implications of government actions, Capital Impact explored the effects of government spending in core industries of defense, IT and technology, energy, finance, health care and transportation, and the appropriations process in Congress. For more information about Bloomberg Government, visit them online at BGov.com.
On this week's Capital Impact show, guests discuss the use of natural gas, the "cloud" and the upcoming election.
On this week's Bloomberg Government Capital Impact show, analysts will discuss which cybersecurity companies are being targeted for mergers and acquisitions. Plus, what's next in the internet tax debate and how are companies benefiting from the R&D tax credit.
August 2, 2012
On this week's Capital Impact show, Bloomberg Government analysts will discuss what to look for when the housing market starts to rebound, and the impact and future of the Dodd-Frank Wall Street Reform and Consumer Protection Act.
On this week's Bloomberg Government Capital Impact show, analysts will discuss the benefits of electronic health records, and legislation that could make its way through Congress before the sequestration deadline.
On this week's Bloomberg Government Capital Impact show, defense analysts examine which types of contractors would be most affected by sequestration. Plus, how are corporations spending money on the presidential election?
On this week's Capital Impact show, Bloomberg Government analysts discuss private equity's involvement in the government contracting market, fossil fuels on federally-owned land, and what Congress has left on its to do list this year.
On this week's edition of Bloomberg Government's Capital Impact show, former Senate Majority Leader Tom Daschle discusses the Affordable Care Act and the potential political fallout of a high court reversal.
On this week's Capital Impact show, how Congress is policing risky trades. Plus, what is Washington doing to kick start home sales?
This week on Bloomberg Government's Capital Impact show, results from a new BGov analysis that shows federal contract spending is slumping. Plus, how defense contractors may be able to protect some revenue from sequestration.
Federal Technology Analyst Jason Wilson sizes up the defense cyber market. Defense Financial Analyst Sopen Shah looks at potential targets for mergers and acquisitions. Data Analyst Peter Brusoe looks at how federal contractors are donating money this campaign season.
On this edition of the Capital Impact show, BGOV Trade Analysts Caitlin Webber and Ken Monahan evaluate trade tensions facing the U.S. Plus, Congressional Analysts Melissa Avstreih and Loren Duggan look at legislation to reduce or eliminate duties on imported goods.
On this week's Capital Impact show, BGOV economic analysts Nela Richardson and Christopher Payne examine JP Morgan's unexpected $2 billion derivatives loss. Plus, BGOV Defense Analyst Robert Levinson and Congressional Analyst Loren Duggan outline the FY2013 Defense Authorization bill.
On this week's show, host Allen Scott examines efforts to cut health care costs and their potential implications for businesses and federal and state budgets. Guests include Health Care Analysts Christopher Flavelle and Brian Rye, and Congressional Analyst Loren Duggan.
On this week's Capital Impact show, energy analysts Rob Barnett and Richard Heidorn discuss the future of nuclear power. Plus, the latest on the congressional energy debate with Loren Duggan and Derek Wallbank.
Guests on this week's show include defense finance analyst Sopen Shah, congressional analyst Loren Duggan, and technology analysts Afzal Bari and Allan Holmes.