Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Telework was an integral part of the FederalNewsRadio redesign process. Find out how.
The two groups said they'd be willing to take a 10 percent cut in pay, or more, if it meant being able to telework, according to a new Mom Corps survey.
CISCO Senior Technical Manager John Carney and Senior Solutions Marketing Manager Tim Simon join host Bill Bransford to talk about the how to solve government's biggest technology issues.
September 9, 2011
Because of "localized flooding," the Office of Personnel Management announced federal agency employees in the Washington, D.C. area have the option for using unscheduled leave or unscheduled telework.
California's budget woes could be helped by an increase in the use of telework by state employees, according to a new report from the Telework Research Network.
The Federal Trade Commission is using enterprise architecture make its technology backbone faster, more efficient and able to run mobile devices.
Recent events have elevated the importance of telework in the federal government ranks.
The Office of Personnel Management and the General Services Administration are providing information for federal employees in the event Hurricane Irene causes federal building closures.
Thousands of office workers didn't have to deal with road construction and confusion about building closures after Tuesday's earthquake in Washington — because they telecommute. Agencies with robust telework policies largely avoided the chaos. But others have been slow to implement the new policies required by the Telework Enhancement Act of 2010.
According to a recent survey, most respondents said increased telework training has not been built into their 2012 budgets.
Locality pay in the federal government is based on an employee's "official duty station." But how does a teleworker determine what that is?
The 28 Federal Executive Boards across the country play an integral role in bringing agencies together and ensuring communication to and from Washington. The organizations coordinate agencies' efforts and provide input during policy development. FEBs play a key role during emergencies by acting as the conduit of information.
George Mason University Professor Stephen Ruth says there's reason to be cautious about the increasing use of telework.
A new ongoing series by Federal News Radio tells the stories of long-time federal employees.
Personal and professional issues come into play for people deciding whether or not to telework.
GSA employees will no longer be able to park for free in federal buildings around the National Capital Region.
While the Telework Enhancement Act of 2010 required agencies to include telework policies in their continuity of operation plans, GAO found agencies lack a definition of what "inclusion" means.
The administration's new memo instructs agencies to secure the information, programs and networks used by employees working outside the office, and to prevent employees from using government resources to access porn.
The company connects people looking for office space with those offering it.