Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Alternate Fridays, 11:00 a.m.
FEDtalk® is produced by Shaw Bransford & Roth P.C. Bringing you the insider's perspective from leaders in the federal community since 1993. Email your questions or call the show live at (877) 936-9333.
Kirke Harper with the Public Employees Roundtable, and Jim Seymour with the Partnership for Public Service, will talk about
why the week is so important.
April 8, 2011
Career coach Kathryn Troutman of the Resume Place discusses the current federal hiring outlook and how to land a federal job.
March 25, 2011
Hosts Bill Bransford and Tony Vergnetti talks with Dexter Brooks and Jo Linda Johnson from the EEOC's Office of Federal Operations on their "Annual Update on EEO Matters in the Federal Sector."
March 11, 2011
An inside look at the judiciary system and the people that work there. We hear from John Bendzunas of the Federal Probation and Pretrial Association and Patricia McNutt, president-elect of the Federal Court Clerks Association.
February 25, 2011
FMA joins the show to discuss its National Convention and Management Training Seminar. Find out what you can expect if you attend the event.
February 11, 2011
The Federal Career Intern Program (FCIP) has been eliminated. What comes next and how will it affect those already in the program? These questions and more are answered on this week's FEDtalk.
January 21, 2011
Now that the Telework Enhancement Act has been passed, what comes next? Find out what agencies are expected to do now. Host Bill Bransford talks with Cindy Auten of Telework Exchange and Paul Rowson of WorldatWork.
January 7, 2011
Federal workforce issues have become a hot topic on Capitol Hill. Host Bill Bransford talks the good, the bad, and the ugly with Dan Adcock of NARFE and Jessica Klement of FMA.
December 17, 2010
Walt Francis, editor of Checkbook's Guide to Health Plans for Federal Employees, joins FEDtalk to discuss the major changes for federal employees to their FEHBP health, vision and dental plans.
December 3, 2010
With recent statistics reporting high attrition rates for those new to public service, what can agencies do to support and keep young feds? What do millennials want out of their federal career? Young Government Leaders Vice-President Dave Uejoi and Press Secretary JR Wycinsky and Steve Ressler, president and founder of GovLoop, are the guests this week.
November 19, 2010
Host Bill Bransford examines two programs that take an in-depth look at the good work done by federal employees: the Service to America Medals and the Feds Helping Feds programs.
October 22, 2010
This week on FEDtalk, host Debra Roth discusses how the federal government is currently using social media and how that use will expand. Guests include Andrew Krzmarzick of GovLoop and Amanda Eamich of the USDA.
October 8, 2010.
This week on FEDtalk meet two associations that represent various sectors of the federal workforce - federal law enforcement and veternarians.
September 24, 2010
The annual Best Places to Work survey is out. Host Bill Bransford talks with Janelle Callahan of the Partnership for Public Service about the organization''s annual rankings.
September 10, 2010
Learn what transpired at the annual FDR conference.
Aug. 20, 2010
Marc Pearl, president & CEO of the Homeland Security & Defense Business Council, is this week's guest.
Aug. 6, 2010
Like other sectors of the federal government, federal law enforcement is also dealing with ensuring a diverse workforce.
July 23, 2010
Federal law enforcement officers receive information on issues that affect their jobs when they're in the field -- but what about when they're not?
June 24, 2010
Hear more from federal career expert and federal employee, Lily Whiteman.
June 11, 2010
Women who serve the federal government as law enforcement officers face unique challenges. WILFE is the professional organization that helps them.
May 21, 2010