Shows & Panels
Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- American Readiness: Renewable Power and Efficiency Technologies
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal News Radio's National Cyber Security Awareness Month Special Panel Discussion
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- Government Perspectives on Mobility and the Cloud
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- The New Generation of Database
- Reimagining the Next Generation of Government
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Thursdays, 4 p.m.
The relationship between agencies and contractors can be complicated. Host Francis Rose talks with large and small vendors about trends they're seeing and the policy and regulations they're paying attention to.
Chris Gorman, manager partner of the Efiia Group, and Kelly O'Connor, the president of Efiia Cares, joined Industry Chatter with Francis Rose to discuss mobility in government.
Larry Allen of Allen Federal Business Partners, joined Industry Chatter with Francis Rose to discuss his perspective on how the contracting community will fare throughout the year.
Dan Kent, the chief technology officer for Cisco Systems' Federal Organization, joined Industry Chatter to discuss the uses and limits of cloud computing, and its various models, at federal agencies.
Michael Fox, director of Carpathia Government Solutions at Carpathia Hosting, joined Industry Chatter for a discussion about issues facing the IT contracting world.
Jim Beaupre, a principal at Jim Beaupre Federal Consulting, shared his perspective on how contractors are coping with Congressional budget quarreling and adapting to an era of tighter budgets. Beaupre joined Francis Rose for an interview on Industry Chatter.
The high-profile issues of mobility and cloud computing are interconnected and reflect a shifting landscape not only at federal agencies but on a much wider scale, said EmeSec founder and CEO Maria Horton in an interview on Industry Chatter with Francis Rose.
Jeremy Farber helped found PC Recycler in 2003, and in 2009, the company was added to the General Services Administration's list of contractors providing both on- and off-site data-destruction services for federal agencies.
Mears is head of Motorola Solutions' Government and Public Safety.
Kevin L. Kelly is the chief operating officer for LGS Innovations.
DRC is a government contractor that provides services in management consulting, science, engineering and technology solutions.
Mark Gray, the company's vice president and group general manager, and Tim May, senior vice president of business development, joined In Depth's Industry Chatter.
Jean Gilson is the senior vice president for strategy and marketing of DAI.
Rick Biben, chief executive and president, and Tom Schubert, chief engineer, joined In Depth with Francis Rose on this week's Industry Chatter program to discuss the work the company does for federal customers.
Paul Christman is the new president and chief executive officer of Quest Software Public Sector.
Jimenez joined Francis Rose to discuss how government business has changed in the past year and what areas he expands to shrink and expand in the coming years.
Reiff shared how she expects the government sector to change in the coming years.
Marissa Levin is founder and CEO of Information Experts.
Bewtra also shares what he thinks agencies can to do make doing business with government easier.
Randall Jackson, vice president of Federal Solutions at software firm MarkLogic, joined Industry Chatter with Francis Rose to discuss the shifting nature of Big Data and how agencies are managing it.