Shows & Panels
Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- American Readiness: Renewable Power and Efficiency Technologies
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal News Radio's National Cyber Security Awareness Month Special Panel Discussion
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- Government Perspectives on Mobility and the Cloud
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- The New Generation of Database
- Reimagining the Next Generation of Government
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Monday - Friday, 6-9 a.m.
Host Tom Temin brings you the latest news affecting the federal community each weekday morning, featuring interviews with top government executives and contractors. Listen live from 6 to 9 a.m. or download archived interviews below.
Heading into the next great data frontier.
ACT-IAC, GSA and DHS host a conference on agility, velocity and service excellence in acquisition. View Federal News Radio's photos and listen to our interviews from the event.
A new law targeting sexual assault in the military means big changes to its judicial system.
Col. Chris Cross, director, Science and Technology Division in the Army's Capabilities Integration Center
An update about how robotic, unmanned vehicles will augment brigades of the future.
The Federal Newscast is a daily compilation of the stories you hear Federal Drive hosts Tom Temin and Emily Kopp discuss throughout the show each day. The Newscast is designed to give FederalNewsRadio.com users more information about the stories you hear on the air. In today's news, labor management forums struggle to report metrics, Rep. Issa thinks the White House is out of line.
GSA awards a contract for the second major piece of the continuous monitoring cybersecurity program.
The Obama administration calls on agencies to get smarter about tracking employee morale and engagement.
Why can't the government do a better job at Freedom of Information Act requests?
The IRS says it investigated more tax violations and financial crimes last year despite severe budget cuts.
The Federal Newscast is a daily compilation of the stories you hear Federal Drive hosts Tom Temin and Emily Kopp discuss throughout the show each day. The Newscast is designed to give FederalNewsRadio.com users more information about the stories you hear on the air. In today's news, Pentagon says the Navy Yard shootings were preventable, a key player pleads guilty to bribery case.
The Freedom of Information Act reform won't help agency FOIA officers.
As the combat mission in Afghanistan comes to a close, the awards process is up for review.
A financial expert explains what lifecycle investing is and how you can benefit.
The Navy's newest approach to responsible drinking is only a download away.