Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Tuesdays, 9 a.m.
Federal Tech Talk looks at the world of high technology in the federal government. Host John Gilroy of Lectromec speaks the language of federal CISOs, CIOs and CTOs, and gets into the specifics for government IT systems integrators. John covers the latest government initiatives and the latest technology news for the federal IT manager and government contractor. Follow John on Twitter @raygilray.
Tony Celeste, director of Federal Sales at Brocade, will discuss best practices for designing a data center, and making it flexible enough to meet your agency's needs.
July 23, 2013
Steve Charles, one of the co-founder of the immixGroup, will give listeners insight on how electronic problems can impact federal security.
July 16, 2013
Alex Grohmann and John Dyson from the Northern Virginia Chapter of the Informations Systems Security Association, join host John Gilroy to talk about what you can do to make your agency more secure.
July 9, 2013
Aquilent's Mark Pietrasanta and Sean Fitzpatrick, join host John Gilroy to discuss what federal agencies can do to make their websites more user friendly.
July 2, 2013
Phil Kemelor, senior manager, Enterprise Intelligence for Digitial Analytics at Ernst and Young, talks about how digital analytics can help you track website performance at your agency.
June 25, 2013
Dell's George Newstrom and Jeff Lush join host John Gilroy to discuss security and the federal cloud.
June 18, 2013
Dan Juengst, senior cloud strategist for Red Hat discusses how his company is helping federal agencies with their cloud computing needs.
June 11, 2013
Noel Dickover, federal IT consultant for Communibuild Technologies, and Alexander Howard, a Washington, D.C., based writer and editor, join host John Gilroy with a private sector perspective on open data.
June 4, 2013
Kerry Weems, the vice president and general manager for Health Solutions for General Dynamics Information Technology will discuss data collection and IT security.
May 28, 2013
US CTO Todd Park and HHS CIO Bryan Sivak talk about this year's Datapalooza event, which takes place next month in Washington D.C.
May 21, 2013
Terry Milholland, chief information officer at the Internal Revenue Service, joins host John Gilroy to talk about the agency's Customer Account Data Engine.
May 14, 2013
Jose Domingos and Matthew Hughes from the Accreditation Commission for Health Care, join host John Gilroy to talk about how their company is helping federal agencies improve their healthcare services.
May 7, 2013
John Gilroy hosts a roundtable discussion of mobile health applications and and how they can be certified to meet specific standards.
April 30, 2013
Lee Barrett, executive director of the Electronic Healthcare Network Accreditation Commission, will discuss interoperability and how to transfer sensitive healthcare data in a secure manner.
April 23, 2013
Phillip Soloweszyk, director of Identity and Windows Consulting Services for Quest Software, will discuss identity management.
APril 16, 2013
Bill Cull, vice president Public Sector for Splunk, joins host John Gilroy to talk about how his company can help you monitor and manage your IT systems.
April 9, 2013
Doctor Doug Fridsma, chief science officer for HHS's Office of the National Coordinator for Health Information Technology, will discuss how interoperability will make it easier to share health information.
April 2, 2013
Rick Kerestesy and Doug Berry from the Ambit Group discuss how federal CIO's can effectively enact and manage change.
March 22, 2013
Doug Charles, president and CEO of Capgemini Government Solutions, joins host John Gilroy to discuss how change management applies to information technology, and where IT changes are headed.
March 19. 2013
Tony Varano, founder and CEO of DSG, joins host John Gilroy to discuss how to improve healthcare data collection.
March 12, 2013