Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Steve Charles, one of the co-founder of the immixGroup, will give listeners insight on how electronic problems can impact federal security.
July 16, 2013
The Department of Health and Human Services will release a solicitation for email-as-a-service this summer.
July 11, 2013
Alex Grohmann and John Dyson from the Northern Virginia Chapter of the Informations Systems Security Association, join host John Gilroy to talk about what you can do to make your agency more secure.
July 9, 2013
A recent report from the Office of Inspector General found a State Department bureau paid $630,000 to boost its number of Facebook friends.
Aquilent's Mark Pietrasanta and Sean Fitzpatrick, join host John Gilroy to discuss what federal agencies can do to make their websites more user friendly.
July 2, 2013
Mark Day, GSA's director of the Office of Strategic Programs in the Federal Acquisition Service, said the Homeland Security Department and one other large agency have signed up for the short-term pilot.
June 27, 2013
Phil Kemelor, senior manager, Enterprise Intelligence for Digitial Analytics at Ernst and Young, talks about how digital analytics can help you track website performance at your agency.
June 25, 2013
Dell's George Newstrom and Jeff Lush join host John Gilroy to discuss security and the federal cloud.
June 18, 2013
Dan Juengst, senior cloud strategist for Red Hat discusses how his company is helping federal agencies with their cloud computing needs.
June 11, 2013
Nearly two years after the site launched, the Office of Management and Budget still hasn't clearly defined its purpose or its intended audience, according to a new report from the Government Accountability Office.
Kerry Weems, the vice president and general manager for Health Solutions for General Dynamics Information Technology will discuss data collection and IT security.
May 28, 2013
On the one-year anniversary of the Digital Government Strategy, the Office of Management and Budget highlighted the progress being made to make agency information and systems device-agnostic. Federal CIO Steve VanRoekel said mobile is the new default platform.
Russ Pittman, the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation's chief information officer and director of the Division of IT, said he asked for a technology budget that is eight percent less in 2013 because the agency completed several large scale projects.
May 23, 2013
US CTO Todd Park and HHS CIO Bryan Sivak talk about this year's Datapalooza event, which takes place next month in Washington D.C.
May 21, 2013
Terry Milholland, chief information officer at the Internal Revenue Service, joins host John Gilroy to talk about the agency's Customer Account Data Engine.
May 14, 2013
Jose Domingos and Matthew Hughes from the Accreditation Commission for Health Care, join host John Gilroy to talk about how their company is helping federal agencies improve their healthcare services.
May 7, 2013
John Gilroy hosts a roundtable discussion of mobile health applications and and how they can be certified to meet specific standards.
April 30, 2013
Linda Cureton recently retired as the NASA CIO. In an exit interview, she offered lessons learned over her 34-year federal career.
April 25, 2013
Lee Barrett, executive director of the Electronic Healthcare Network Accreditation Commission, will discuss interoperability and how to transfer sensitive healthcare data in a secure manner.
April 23, 2013
Shawn Kingsberry, chief information officer of the Recovery Accountability and Transparency Board, joins host Jason Miller to talk about how his agency is using its cloud hub to run its mission critical systems.
April 18, 2013