Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Alternate Fridays, 11:00 a.m.
FEDtalk® is produced by Shaw Bransford & Roth P.C. Bringing you the insider's perspective from leaders in the federal community since 1993. Email your questions or call the show live at (877) 936-9333.
Members of the Federal Managers Association join host Bill Bransford to talk about the group's annual convention.
February 24, 2012
Host Debra Roth leads a roundtable discussion of how to get a job in the federal government.
February 10, 2012
John Palguta of the Partnership for Public Service, Jessie Klement of the Federal Managers Association, Beth Moten of the American Federation of Government Employees will talk about the proposed federal pay freeze and other issues affecting federal employees.
January 20, 2011
Craig Floyd, chairman and CEO of the National Law Enforcement Officers Memorial Fund, joins host Debra Roth, to talk about a new report on officeListen on Friday to hear about why there was a substantial increase in officer fatalities last year.
Januaary 6, 2012
Roger Platt of the U.S. Green Building Council, joins host Debra Roth to talk about what the government is doing to be more environmentally friendly.
December 16, 2011
Walt Francis, editor of the Washington Consumers' Checkbook Guide to Health Plans for Federal Employees, joins host Bill Bransford to talk about the FEHBP open season.
This week on FEDtalk, host Debra Roth is joined by Jon Adler, President of the Federal Law Enforcement Officers Association, to hear about their annual meeting and current legislative efforts on the Hill.
Paul Forte and Beth O'Brien of Long Term Care Partners and federal retirement benefits expert James Marshall join host Bill Bransford on today's show.
Robyn Kehoe, director of field operations for the Federal Employee Education and Assistance Fund and Young Government Leaders president Dave Uejio, join Bill Bransford on today's show.
October 21, 2011
National Law Enforcement Officers Memorial Fund Chairman and CEO Craig Floyd will talk about events celebrating the organization's 20th anniversary.
Jim Seymour of the Partnership for Public Sevice and several winners of this year's Service to America medals, join host Debra Roth on today's program.
September 23, 2011
CISCO Senior Technical Manager John Carney and Senior Solutions Marketing Manager Tim Simon join host Bill Bransford to talk about the how to solve government's biggest technology issues.
September 9, 2011
Merit Systems Protection Board Executive Director Steve Lenkart and John Crum, director of MSPB's Office of Policy and Evaluation, join host Debra Roth to talk about the challenges facing the agency.
August 26, 2011
Hosts Bill Bransford and Tony Vergnetti are joined by Jon Adler, president of the Federal Law Enforcement Officers Association.
July 22, 2011
Host Bill Bransford is joined by Tom Caulfield, executive director of the Council of the Inspectors General on Integrity and Efficiency, and National Science Foundation Inspector General Allison Lerner.
July 8, 2011
A look at changes in the intelligence community in the ten years since 9-11.
June 17, 2011
Senior Executive Association President Carol Bonosaro will talk about the work being done by the organization.
June 3, 2011
Host Debra Roth is joined by Federal News Radio's Mike Causey, NARFE Legislative Director Dan Adcock, and World at Work's Lenny Sanicola to talk about pending legislation in Congress that would change retirement benefits for federal workers.
May 20, 2011
Herb Giobbi, COO of the National Law Enforcement Officers Memorial Fund and John Adler, president of the Federal Law Enforcement Officers Association, talk about the service they provide for members of law enforcement.
May 6, 2011
Women in Federal Law Enforcement Executive Director Margie Moore and Jessie Lane, president of the WIFLE Executive Committee, join host Debra Roth to talk about the association and what it's doing to address the concerns of its members.
April 22, 2011