Shows & Panels
Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- American Readiness: Renewable Power and Efficiency Technologies
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Delivering the Digital Government Mission
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal News Radio's National Cyber Security Awareness Month Special Panel Discussion
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- Government Perspectives on Mobility and the Cloud
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- The New Generation of Database
- Reimagining the Next Generation of Government
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Federal employee pay has been a target in cost-cutting efforts by the President and Congress, aided by a public perception of feds as overpaid "fat cats." Claims about public vs. private pay have swung widely - from the Federal Salary Council's data that shows feds are paid 24 percent less than the private sector, to a Cato Institute report that says feds are paid double the private sector. What's the reality? Federal News Radio brings you interviews and analysis on the federal pay debate.
Janet Kopenhaver, Washington representative for
Federally Employed Women, will talk about the
impact of some bills pending in Congress that
affect federal employees.
July 18, 2012
Federal Times Senior Staff Writer Stephen Losey
will give us an update on a new retirement
law...and other legislation affecting federal
July 11, 2012
Researchers are struggling to agree on the best method for comparing public and private sector compensation. Some analysts say the use of differing methods results in wildly varied conclusions.
NARFE president Joseph Beaudoin and Federal Times
reporters Stephen Losey and Sean Reilly join host
Mike Causey to talk about a wide variety of issues
affecting federal workers.
June 6, 2012
When your friends, neighbors and in-laws google your federal salary, will they laugh or cry? Will they be enraged at the big bucks you are raking in, or will they smuggle food packages to your wretched family? The definitive answer: It depends!
Do your dog and your neighbors need to see you naked? Is the world a better place if the person next door or your brother in law, can go online and find out how much money Uncle Sam is paying you, Senior Correspondent Mike Causey wonders. Does this amount to too much information?
Host Mike Causey is joined by Federal Times
Senior Writer Stephen Losey and Paul Forte and
Mary Lou McGuiness with Long Term Care Partners.
May 9, 2012