Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Thursdays, 4 p.m.
The relationship between agencies and contractors can be complicated. Host Francis Rose talks with large and small vendors about trends they're seeing and the policy and regulations they're paying attention to.
Anthony Robbins, vice president of federal for Brocade, joins Industry Chatter, to discuss the big data challenge for federal agencies.
Mark Testoni, the president of SAP NS2, joins Industry Chatter to discuss his company, the marketplace and emerging trends.
Sanjay Castelino, with Austin, Texas-based IT firm SolarWinds, joined Industry Chatter to discuss the growing phenomenon of "bring-your-own-device" at federal agencies. The BYOD shift is part of an evolution toward the consumerization of IT, Castelino said.
Mark Weber, president of NetApp U.S. Public Sector, which includes Federal, SLED and Healthcare, joined Industry Chatter to discuss one of the biggest technology buzzwords of 2012: big data.
Larry Besterman, the president and CEO of TWD & Associates, a small business systems integrator, joined Industry Chatter for a discussion of how and why agencies are turning to technology, such as cloud computing, to save costs.
Al Fox, federal division head of Outsystems, spoke with In Depth with Francis Rose on Industry Chatter .
Marianne Lucas, the vice president of business development and marketing at GCE, discusses the latest government trends, including big data and what's next for cloud computing.
Despite mounting pressure from certain quarters of the government and Congress to more aggressively suspend and debar irresponsible contractors, some agencies only rarely, if ever, do so. Rob Burton, the former acting administrator of the Office of Federal Procurement Policy, said data on suspensions and debarments isn't always an apples-to-apples comparison.
SiloSmashers helps organizations become more efficient and perform better. In this week's Industry Chatter, founder and CEO Angela Drummond-Rodgers describes what her company does for federal clients.
Aileen Black, vice president of public sector at VMware, an IT virtualization company, joined Industry Chatter to discuss virtualization at federal agencies.
Tor Opsahl, the executive vice president at IT contractor CCSi, joined Industry Chatter to discuss his company and how it does business with federal agencies.
Sunny Bajaj, the founder, president and CEO of DMI, joined Industry Chatter with Francis Rose to discuss his company and innovation at federal agencies.
Chris Hummel, the president of Siemens Enterprise Communications North America and the global chief marketing officer, sat down with Francis Rose on Industry Chatter to discuss some trends in mobile technology and mobility at federal agencies.
Kimberley Hayes, is the president and cofounder of the Ambit Group, joined Francis Rose for an interview on Industry Chatter, to discuss the ways that agencies can bolster cooperation among vendors, the acquisition office and the program office.
Tony Busseri, the CEO of Route1, a company specializing in digital security and identity management, joined Industry Chatter with Francis Rose to discuss what the government's missing as it tries to plug holes in its mobile strategy.
Randy Garber, a partner in management-consulting firm, A.T. Kearney, joined Industry Chatter with Francis Rose to discuss the five principles of restructuring defense spending.
Gunnar Hellekson, the chief technolgoy strategist for Red Hat's U.S. public sector group, joined Industry Chatter with Francis Rose to discuss virtualization and the subscription model for agency IT.
Brad Antle, the president and CEO of Salient Federal Solutions, joined Industry Chatter with Francis Rose to discuss the federal market space and how his company leverages agile development.