Shows & Panels
Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- American Readiness: Renewable Power and Efficiency Technologies
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Delivering the Digital Government Mission
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal News Radio's National Cyber Security Awareness Month Special Panel Discussion
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- Government Perspectives on Mobility and the Cloud
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- The New Generation of Database
- Reimagining the Next Generation of Government
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Federal News Radio Archives
Republican Congressman Hal Rogers of Kentucky is in line to be the next head of the powerful House Appropriations Committee. David Silverberg of HS Today tells us why he thinks this is a bad idea.
Tom Trabucco, director of external affairs at the Federal Retirement Thrift Investment Board, joins the DorobekINSIDER.
The FBI is warning that mobile phones could be the next target of phishing scams.
milTube is the Pentagon's latest social media offering. It's like YouTube but only members of the military can access it. Justin Filler is the deputy director of MilTech Solutions. He tells us how and why the site was created.
In the wake of the WikiLeaks release, the Pentagon is taking steps to better secure its information. Gordon Lubold, a reporter for Politico, brings us the details.
A daily list of the best stories of the day as compiled by the DorobekINSIDER team.
Prashant Gaur, president of the American Council for Technology, discussed his reactions to OMB's plans to reform IT management.
The Office of Special Counsel's Patrick Boulay told Jason Miller about the office's expanded caseload for veterans' discrimination claims.
Tom Shoop of Gov Exec explains the possibility of a government shutdown.
Tim McManus, vice president of education and outreach at the Partnership for Public Service, discussed the findings of the PPS' recent report on attrition.
The Air Force will move forward to finding a contractor for its refueling tanker, despite a mail mix-up between rival contractors.
Rob Pegoraro, consumer technology columnist for the Washington Post,shares his must-have gadgets for this holiday season.
Info Security reports that smartphones and online banking present the top cyber threats.
The military launches its own version of YouTube called Miltube.
Reader's Digest warns of cybersecurity threats when online shopping.