Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Federal News Radio Archives
Ryan Hill, the director of digital learning programs at Hirshhorn Museum, discussed the ARTLAB+ program that combines arts education with technology.
American Forces Press Service reports that DoD is facing the challenge to share information while keeping some information protected in the wake of WikiLeaks.
A daily list of the best stories of the day as compiled by the DorobekINSIDER team.
Former intelligence CIO Dale Meyerrose discusses the top cyber stories of the year.
Former head of the Coalition of Government Procurement, Larry Allen, discusses the move toward more sustainable government acquisition.
Alicia Sanchez, the games czar at the Defense Acquisition University, explains how online games are helping workers learn about procurement.
The New York Times reports that Internet Explorer will add a tracking protection feature.
WFED's Jason Miller gives an update on the 26 high-risk IT projects on OMB's list.
The Washington Post's Federal Eyes breaks down the spending items within the bill.
Pat Niehaus, the National President of the Federal Managers Association, discusses how federal employees have become the country's scapegoats.
Patrice McDermott of OpentheGovernment.org, and David Stern of America Speaks, discuss lessons learned one year into the Open Government Initiative.
POLITICO's Rich Cohen discusses the Republicans' challenge to ending big government.
Center for Internet Security's Steve Piliero discusses his group's study on cybersecurity metrics.