Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Federal News Radio Archives
WFED's Jason Miller gives an update on NARA's cancellation of the contract for the electronic records archive.
The Recovery Board's Earl Devaney outlines the development of the oversight program for the Recovery Act funds.
WFED's Jason Miller describes the new OPM guidance on telework during weather-related closings.
Dr. Harry Greenspun, the chief medical officer for Dell, told the DorobekINSIDER how health IT has changed in 2010, as part of the series '2010 and Beyond.'
Rep. Buck McKeon (R-Calif.) said spending in defense now will save money later.
International Trade Commission's Shaki Dobbs says an agency's relationship with the vendor is important to cutting cyber response times.
Tim Embree, an Iraq veteran and a legislative associate of the Iraq and Afghanistan Veterans of America, explained the ramifications for vets if the defense spending act does not pass Congress.
Katrina McFarland replaces Frank Anderson, who retired in May.
The JASON advisory group recommends how the Defense Department released a report on the scientific basis of cybersecurity.
Fierce Government IT reports that the Defense Department wants to streamline how IT is funded for the agency.
CNN's Brian Todd brings the latest on this Virginia federal case.
CTO Aneesh Chopra said 2010 was the year of execution for the open government initiative.
WFED's Mike Causey discusses the possibility of a half-day off on Dec. 23 for federal workers.
Former USDA CIO Anne Reed responds to OMB's plan to reform IT management.
The Federal Drive's Amy Morris said the top story of 2010 was the proposed pay freeze.
Gov Exec's Tom Shoop highlights famous former federal workers.
Politico reports that Boeing may be at a disadvantage to EADS for winning the Air Force tanker contract award.
The National Institute of Standards and Technology has a new way of managing risks.
Politico reports that Defense Secretary Gates fulfilled a dream of bringing home four soldiers.