Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Essentials of Healthy Living
Sundays, 10 - 11 a.m.
Welcome to the "Essentials of Healthy Living" program brought to you by Village Green Apothecary in Bethesda, MD. We're here Sundays from 10 to 11 AM, so be sure to tune in every week. You'll hear about a wide variety of topics related to health and wellness and each week we feature a prominent health expert as our special guest.
Missed a show? You can listen to archived shows anytime! Our most recent programs are listed below but we have over six years of shows available online at www.myvillagegreen.com.
Topic: How to optimize your health and reach your ultimate potential by being your own guru
Special guest: Abel James is a #1 bestselling author, award-winning talk show host, keynote speaker, professional musician, and entrepreneur.
Topic: The importance of getting chlorophyll rich foods and superfoods
Special guest: Rex Jones is an educator with Garden of Life and brings with him a lifelong passion for the Natural Foods Industry and a strong knowledge of herbals.
Topic: The basics of anti-aging
Special guest: Dr. Shanti Albani is a Naturopathic Physician who also holds special certification in herbal medicine and bioidentical hormone replacement.
Topic: Homeopathy for kids: bumps and bruises from school sports, cough, cold and flu, stress, sleep disorders growing pains, acne
Special guest: Dr. Merville has been with Boiron, the world's leading manufacturer of homeopathic medicines, since 1990.
Topic: Benefits of probiotic supplementation
Special guest: Dr. Donald Brown is naturopathic physician and widely respected authority on the safety and efficacy of dietary supplements and evidence-based natural medicine.
Topic: The teenage brain and how individualized nutrient therapies repair chemical imbalances
Special guest: Drs. Mensah and Bowman co-founded Mensah Medical near Chicago, IL. Both family practice physicians have undergone extensive training by William J. Walsh, Ph.D., founder of the Pfeiffer Treatment Center and Health Research Institute.
Topic: Increased interest in local, sustainable food systems; formulas that support kids' health for the back-to-school season
Special guest: Buddy Ojeda is a Certified Nutritionist, health educator and MegaFood's Eastern Regional Educator.