Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Alternate Fridays, 11:00 a.m.
FEDtalk® is produced by Shaw Bransford & Roth P.C. Bringing you the insider's perspective from leaders in the federal community since 1993. Email your questions or call the show live at (877) 936-9333.
Jenny Mattingley hosts a roundtable discussion of the Pathways Program.
January 25, 2013
Host Bill Bransford hosts a roundtable discussion of a recent report on law enforcement officer fatality rates.
January 11, 2013
NAPA's Dan Blair and Antoinette Samuel and Paul Posner from ASPA, discuss how the new Memos to National Leaders project helps federal managers address the challenges at their agencies.
December 14, 2012
Neal Schiff and Carol Tschudy from the Society of FBI Alumni, and Brad Benson from the Society of Former Special Agents, will talk about the work being done by their organizations.
November 30, 2012
Miriam Nisbet from the Office of Government Information Services and Rick Blum from the Sunshine in Government Initiative, will talk about a new portal that will help agencies with Freedom of Information Act requests.
November 16, 2012
Jon Adler, president of the Federal Law Enforcement Officers Association, and Tony Vergnetti, president of Federal Employee Defense Services will update us on recent legislative work during lame duck session.
November 2, 2012
Steve Bauer from the Federal Employees Education and Assistance Fund, and Joan Melanson from Long Term Care Partners will talk about the services offered by their organizations.
October 19, 2012
Tom Dugard from Affirmational Leadership Consulting and Kathie Lingle from WorldatWork will discuss the leadership qualities that federal managers should have.
October 5, 2012
Jim Seymour of the Partnership for Public sevice, and several Service to America medal winners join host Debra Roth on today's program.
September 21, 2012
Bill Bransford will host a round table discussion of how agencies are currently training their managers and employees.
September 7, 2012
Jenny Mattingley hosts of roundtable discussion of legislation pending in Congress that affect federal workers.
August 24, 2012
Host Debra Roth spoke with Steve Ressler,
president and founder of GovLoop, and Tyler
Robinson and Lynnie Martin from Young Government
Aug. 10, 2012
Members of the CHCO council, the National Council on Federal Labor-Management Relations and the Federal Managers Association will talk about how to improve performance management.
July 20, 2012
Chris Schoppmeyer, vice president for Agency Affairs at the Federal Law Enforcement Officers Association will talk about legislation pending in Congress that affects members of his organization.
July 6, 2012
Host Bill Bransford moderates a roundtable discussion of how the Senior Executive Service is doing in developing diversity plans.
June 22, 2012
WIFLE Executive Director Margie Moore and President Kimberley Thompson join host Tony Vergnetti to talk about the obstacles that women in federal law enforcement face.
June 8, 2012
Joan Melanson from Long Term Care Partners and
retirement benefits specialist James Marshall will
talk about the retirement and insurance options
that feds should consider.
May 18, 2012
National Law Enforcement Officers Memorial Fund chairman Craig Floyd and David Weisz from Motorola Solutions, join host Debra Roth to talk about 2012 National Police Week and the latest on the National Law Enforcement Museum.
May 4, 2012
A roundtable discussion of the events at this years' Public Service Recognition Week.
April 20, 2012
Charles De Sanno from the Department of Veterans Affairs and Booz Allen Hamilton's Ilene Yarnoff will talk about mobile apps and mobile security issues in the federal workplace.
April 6, 2012