Shows & Panels
Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- American Readiness: Renewable Power and Efficiency Technologies
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Delivering the Digital Government Mission
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal News Radio's National Cyber Security Awareness Month Special Panel Discussion
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- Government Perspectives on Mobility and the Cloud
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- The New Generation of Database
- Reimagining the Next Generation of Government
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Wednesdays, 10:00 a.m.
Federal News Radio Senior Correspondent Mike Causey discusses everything from pay, benefits and retirement, to buyouts, COLAs and pay freezes. Call the show live Wednesdays from 10-11 a.m. at (202) 465-3080. Or, send Mike an email with your questions and comments.
Host Mike Causey will discuss the status and duties of federal managers in 2014, with Pat Niehaus, president of the Federal Managers Association. He'll also discuss the budget situation with Federal Times writers Sean Reilly and Nicole Blake Johnson.
January 15, 2014
Financial planner Arthur Stein will answer your questions about the TSP, and Federal Times writers Andy Medici and Nicole Blake Johnson will discuss what's ahead for feds in 2014.
January 8, 2014
AFGE's public policy director Jacqueline Simon explains why her organization is opposed to the self plus one plan, and Sean Reilly and Andy Medici from the Federal Times will discuss what's ahead for feds and retirees in 2014.
December 18, 2013 (Encore presentations December 25, 2013 and January 1, 2014)
On this week's Your Turn radio show, host Mike Causey examines what's in the most recent budget deal that will impact feds.
Walton Francis, author of the Checkbook Guide to Federal Health Plans, will answer your calls and emails about open season.
December 4, 2013
Walton Francis, author of the Checkbook Guide to the Health Plan for Federal Employees, and NARFE's David Snell will answer your open season questions.
November 20, 2013 (Encore presentation November 27, 2013)
Walton Francis, editor of the Consumers' Checkbook Guide to Federal Health Plans, will answer your calls and emails about open season.
November 13, 2013
As part of our open season coverage, host Mike Causey will talk with Mike Davis, president and chief operating officer of Dominion Dental Services, and Andy Medici from the Federal Times will bring us up to date on issues affecting feds and retirees.
November 6, 2013
CBS MoneyWatch columnist Allan Roth will share investment strategies for the TSP, and Federal Times senior writer Sean Reilly will discuss what's ahead for federal workers and retirees.
October 30, 2013
Financial planner Arthur Stein will discuss what you can do to protect your assets in the event of another government shutdown, and Sean Reilly will talk about the possibility of another shutdown, and what's ahead for feds.
October 23, 2013
NARFE's Jessica Klement and Federal Times senior writer Sean Reilly will talk about the government shutdown and its impact.
October 16, 2013
Certified financial planner Arthur Stein will provide tips on how to protect your retirement nest egg, and Federal Times Senior Writer Sean Reilly will give us the latest on the government shutdown.
October 9, 2013
On this week's Your Turn program, Mike interviews Paul Forte with Long Term Care Partners and retirement expert Stan Hinden.
October 2, 2013
This week's guests on the Your Turn radio program include Bob Braunstein, an expert on the upcoming phased retirement option, and Federal Times Senior Writer Sean Reilly with the latest on the possible shutdown.
Attorney Thomas J. O'Rourke will answer your calls and emails on how to best prepare for your family's financial future. Also, Sean Reilly from the Federal Times will give us an update on some of the big issues affecting federal workers.
September 18, 2013
Greg Stanford, director of government affairs for the Federal Managers Association, and Federal Times Senior Writer Sean Reilly will discuss furloughs, layoffs, and other issues affecting federal workers.
September 11, 2013
NARFE's David Snell will discuss the impact of a proposed change to how federal retirees' cost-of-living adjustments are calculated.
September 4, 2013
Senior Executives Association president Carol Bonosaro will discuss a new survey where government execs were asked their opinions on a wide variey of issues.
August 28, 2013
NARFE's David Snell will talk about a health care option for feds without children and Sean Reilly from the Federal Times will give us an update on 2014 budget negotiations and other issues affecting federal employees.
August 21, 2013
A proposed change to how federal retirees' cost-of-living adjustments are calculated could have a huge, negative impact, according to David Snell of the National Active and Retired Federal Employees Association. NARFE is urging its members and retirees to contact their congressmen during the week of Sept. 16 to express their opposition to the chained consumer price index.