Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
When Congress doesn't pass agency budgets, agencies run out of money and the government ceases to operate. Federal News Radio covers the threatened shutdown of 2011.
Jim Barnes, political correspondent for National Journal
Carrie Budoff Brown, congressional reporter for Politico
Republican leaders in the House are calling for even deeper budgets cuts by putting forward a plan that cuts about $60 billion to hundreds of federal programs for the seven months remaining in the current fiscal year.
This week's show is all about you - the federal employee. What other changes may be in store for feds in 2011 in the wake of the federal pay freeze and the change in Congress?
January 12, 2011
The House and Senate have passed a short-term continuing resolution that will keep the government operating until Dec. 21, 2010.