Shows & Panels
Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- American Readiness: Renewable Power and Efficiency Technologies
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Delivering the Digital Government Mission
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal News Radio's National Cyber Security Awareness Month Special Panel Discussion
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- Government Perspectives on Mobility and the Cloud
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- The New Generation of Database
- Reimagining the Next Generation of Government
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Thursdays, 4 p.m.
The relationship between agencies and contractors can be complicated. Host Francis Rose talks with large and small vendors about trends they're seeing and the policy and regulations they're paying attention to.
Stu Fleagle, vice president of Carpathia Government Solutions, joins Industry Chatter with Francis Rose to discuss the federal IT market, including managed hosting service and cloud computing.
Paul Strasser, senior vice president and general manager of Dynamics Research Corporation, joins Industry Chatter with Francis Rose to talk about his new role at his company and the federal marketplace.
Tiffany Jones, director of public sector strategy for Symantec, joins Industry Chatter with Francis Rose to information security and management. While many agencies are attuned to the cybersecurity threat, the concept of better managing information throughout its lifecycle is one key area that agencies may be missing, Jones said.
Dan Kent, federal chief technology officer and director of solutions at Cisco Systems, joins Industry Chatter with Francis Rose for discussion of the federal marketplace.
Jon Dittmer, vice president and general manager of the defense sector for Array Information Technology, joins Industry Chatter to discuss the contracting landscape faced by small-business contractors.
Maria Horton, founder and chief executive officer of EmeSec, joins Industry Chatter with Francis Rose to discuss information assurance, mobility and the Federal Risk and Authorization Management Program (FedRAMP).
John Landwehr, vice president for digital government solutions for Adobe Systems, joins Industry Chatter with Francis Rose to discuss why agencies are more open to commercial IT solutions.
Paul Druckman, chairman of the National Defense Industries Association's Homeland Security Division, joined Industry Chatter with Francis Rose to discuss the evolution of the Homeland Security Department since it was created nearly 10 years ago.
Kon Leong, president, CEO and co-founder of ZL Technologies, joins Industry Chatter with Francis Rose to discuss unstructured data, records management and the importance for companies and agencies to archive their "corporate ememories."
Kathleen Flanagan, CEO of Bethesda, Md.-based Abt Associates, joins Industry Chatter to discuss the issues facing contractors working in international development.
Stanton Sloane, president and CEO of Decision Sciences International Corporation, joins Industry Chatter with Francis Rose to discuss the global supply chain industry.
Kymm McCabe, president and CEO of ASI Government, joins Industry Chatter with Francis Rose to discuss Big Data trends in the federal government.
Paul Christman, Quest Software's public-sector subsidiary, joins Industry Chatter with Francis Rose.
Ferhan Hamid, CEO of INADEV Corporation, joined Industry Chatter with Francis Rose to discuss the development of mobile application at federal agencies.
Marv Sambur, president and CEO of Burdeshaw Associates, a senior defense consulting firm, joins Industry Chatter to discuss recruiting in the defense industry.
Tom Simmons, area vice president for the U.S. Public Sector for Citrix Systems, joined Industry Chatter with Francis Rose to workplace virtualization and cloud solutions.
Lisa Mascolo, the CEO of enterprise IT firm Optimos joins Industry Chatter with Francis Rose to discuss mobile technology trends for the future.
Joe Brown, president of Accelera Solutions, joined Industry Chatter to discuss the mobility environment and his company's offerings.
Ray Bowen, the president and CEO of Exceptional Software Strategies, joins Industry Chatter with Francis Rose to demystify cloud computing.
The American Council for Technology and Industry Advisory Council (ACT-IAC) has been under new leadership since July. Members of the group elected Darren Ash, the chief information officer of the Nuclear Regulatory Commission, to serve as the ACT's president. Meanwhile, Dale Luddeke, the senior vice president and chief growth officer at TASC, was elected the chair of the Industry Advisory Council.