Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Federal News Radio Archives
DorobekINSIDER Best of show for Dec. 23, 2010.
AFGE's Jackie Simon explains what the CR says about your pay freeze?
Rep. Henry Cuellar (D-Texas)explains the need for the Government Performance and Results Modernization Act of 2010, which has passed both houses of Congress.
Info Security reports that the U.K. ban on Apple's iPhone and iPad is due to the company's refusal to allow British intelligence review the source code.
Jon Lau, Director of the Center for Cybersecurity for UMBC Training Centers, told Federal News Radio's Tom Temin how the program interacts with industry and government.
A bill to fund defense programs has passed Congress and is on its way to the president to be signed into law.
Census Director Dr. Robert Groves explains how the Census 2010 was conducted.
Former deputy CIO of Interior and VA Ed Meagher said his top story of the year is cloud computing.
A daily list of the best stories of the day as compiled by the DorobekINSIDER team.
CNN's Brian Todd told the DorobekINSIDER that local police are getting tools to help in homeland security.
Former EPA CIO Molly O'Neill highlights the top IT stories of this year in the DorobekINSIDER series, '2010 and Beyond.'
Jeremy Johnson, formerly of the Navy, discussed some of the steps the military must take now that DADT will be repealed.
Senior correspondent Mike Causey said 2010 was a year of 180-degree swings for federal pay and benefits.
Gov Exec's Tom Shoop discusses his top stories of 2010.
Interior CIO Bernie Mazer tells Jason Miller about the new expanded role of the CIO.
The defense budget will shrink by at least $15 billion in fiscal year 2012, Military Times reports.