Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Deputy DoD CIO Wennergren dispels rumors of modified responsibilities for next appointee. Technology executives see their responsibilities evolve to meet their agency's mission. OMB will issue memo reaffirming the role of the CIO.
DorobekInsider: What are the stories that shaped the government’s world in the past decade? Federal News Radio is asking&h
Peter Tseronis, co-chairman of the council's cloud computing advisory committee, explains what he and others are doing.
DorobekInsider: November’s Signal column: The Intelligence Community Writes the Book on Collaboration
DorobekInsider: ODNI response to its decision to shut down Intellipedia’s uGov Web based e-mail system
DorobekInsider: One part of the intel collaboration suite gets nixed, sparking protests — and concern
Two sites want to give government workers, contractors and thought leaders a better, bigger place to connect online.
New document outlines best practices, ideas and what to avoid when deploying 2.0 tools at your agency.