Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
VAZATA Takes Government Agencies to the Cloud with Federally Compliant Solutions.
As a certified and accredited solution provider under FISMA's recommended security controls for federal information systems, we're able to quickly deploy solutions without imposing an otherwise time consuming procurement process.
The Pentagon is beginning to roll out a cloud-based network that it hopes will one day serve warfighters from each of the military branches around the world. DoD will begin testing some of the initial elements of its new Joint Information Enterprise in the European theater of operations this summer. It'll then take those lessons learned for more testing in the Pacific. The effort aims to make the military branches IT systems more interoperable. It's being pushed from the highest levels of Pentagon leadership.