Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
VAZATA Takes Government Agencies to the Cloud with Federally Compliant Solutions.
As a certified and accredited solution provider under FISMA's recommended security controls for federal information systems, we're able to quickly deploy solutions without imposing an otherwise time consuming procurement process.
The Pentagon is beginning to roll out a cloud-based network that it hopes will one day serve warfighters from each of the military branches around the world. DoD will begin testing some of the initial elements of its new Joint Information Enterprise in the European theater of operations this summer. It'll then take those lessons learned for more testing in the Pacific. The effort aims to make the military branches IT systems more interoperable. It's being pushed from the highest levels of Pentagon leadership.