Shows & Panels
Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- American Readiness: Renewable Power and Efficiency Technologies
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Delivering the Digital Government Mission
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal News Radio's National Cyber Security Awareness Month Special Panel Discussion
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- Government Perspectives on Mobility and the Cloud
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- The New Generation of Database
- Reimagining the Next Generation of Government
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
2011 and Beyond
Federal News Radio gets insight from government executives and experts on the issues they believe will be key for the federal community in 2012. And, we take a look back at some of the biggest trends from 2011 as part of our special report, 2011 and Beyond.
It might not be surprising that pay was top-of-mind for federal employees in 2011. Most of the In Depth interviews on the top 10 list deal with potential changes to feds' pocketbooks.
Rob Burton, a partner at Venable Law Firm joined In Depth with Francis Rose to discuss the relationship between government and contractors over the past year and how that could change in 2012.
Mark Forman, the first e-gov administrator at the Office of Management and Budget, joined In Depth with Francis Rose to discuss the major cybersecurity challenges faced by federal IT officials in 2011 and what to look for in 2012.
Check a photo gallery of the top 10 "Federal Drive" stories from the past year.
Retaining good employees in spite of pay freezes and cuts to employee benefits will be the biggest challenge facing agency human resources officials next year. Federal News Radio asked chief human capital officers to reflect on 2011 and make predictions for 2012.
What were the most popular columns from this year? Here they are listed for you!
Top 10 stories on FederalNewsRadio.com in 2011 based on the number pageviews.
As 2011 comes to a close, Federal News Radio wants to know what you thought was the biggest federal story of this year. And, what stories should feds be on the lookout for in 2012?