Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Foodie and the Beast
Sundays, 11:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
Hosted by: David and Nycci Nellis
From fine dining to irresistible junk foods, top chefs to up-and-comers you haven't heard of (yet!), foie gras, fish fingers, and much more, no sip of wine, no morsel of food or food gossip goes untouched, as David and Nycci Nellis give you the inside dish on the hottest restaurants and bistros, the freshest ingredients and the finest tipples on the scene.
Nycci is found and editor of the TheListAreYouOnIt.com, the DC area's premier food and wine events website. She and David have cooked up this lively - and sometimes edgy - food and wine variety show catering to in-the-know "foodies" and to those (like David) whose appetites run more toward Ruffles than truffles.
Look for engrossing segments on the newest restaurants, restaurant promotions, the latest chef moves and tips from guests about everything from new ingredients to the worlds of fine wines, spirits and brews. Listeners of all food faiths will enjoy taking sides in David and Nycci's playful "food fights" - call it, "Foodie and the Beast" - and polar views on what really makes the best in food and drink.