Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Talk Back to Washington
About 90 percent of federal employees live and work outside of Washington. We wondered what they would say if they could talk to headquarters. So, we asked them. In Federal News Radio's special report, Talk Back to Washington, we provide insight for the federal manager on the workforce outside the Beltway. We find out about their working conditions, what they think of policy decisions made in Washington, and what they want Washington to know about the work they do day-in and day-out.
Kathrene Hansen is the executive director of the L.A. Federal Executive Board.
Ray Morris is the executive director of the Minnesota Federal Executive Board.
LeAnn Jenkins is the executive director of the Oklahoma Federal Executive Board.
Lisa Makosewski is the executive director of the Philadelphia Federal Executive Board.
Francine Roby is the executive director of the San Francisco Federal Executive Board.
Rose Garland is the executive director of the St. Louis Federal Executive Board.
Federal News Radio asked for photos of you at work. We received snapshots from federal employees all across the country.
Gwendolyn Campbell is the executive director of the Atlanta Federal Executive Board.
In what cities do most feds work? Check out our top 10 list.
A dozen of the country's Federal Executive Board executive directors share the highlights and challenges of being a federal employee in their region.
An interactive map shows how many feds work in each state.