Shows & Panels
Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- American Readiness: Renewable Power and Efficiency Technologies
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Delivering the Digital Government Mission
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal News Radio's National Cyber Security Awareness Month Special Panel Discussion
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- Government Perspectives on Mobility and the Cloud
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- The New Generation of Database
- Reimagining the Next Generation of Government
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Talk Back to Washington
About 90 percent of federal employees live and work outside of Washington. We wondered what they would say if they could talk to headquarters. So, we asked them. In Federal News Radio's special report, Talk Back to Washington, we provide insight for the federal manager on the workforce outside the Beltway. We find out about their working conditions, what they think of policy decisions made in Washington, and what they want Washington to know about the work they do day-in and day-out.
Kathrene Hansen is the executive director of the L.A. Federal Executive Board.
Ray Morris is the executive director of the Minnesota Federal Executive Board.
LeAnn Jenkins is the executive director of the Oklahoma Federal Executive Board.
Lisa Makosewski is the executive director of the Philadelphia Federal Executive Board.
Francine Roby is the executive director of the San Francisco Federal Executive Board.
Rose Garland is the executive director of the St. Louis Federal Executive Board.
Federal News Radio asked for photos of you at work. We received snapshots from federal employees all across the country.
Gwendolyn Campbell is the executive director of the Atlanta Federal Executive Board.
In what cities do most feds work? Check out our top 10 list.
A dozen of the country's Federal Executive Board executive directors share the highlights and challenges of being a federal employee in their region.
An interactive map shows how many feds work in each state.