Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
2010 and Beyond
In our series, 2010 and Beyond, Federal News Radio takes a look at the top stories affecting the federal community in 2010 and how these issues will impact the government in 2011.
Carol Bonasaro, the president of the Senior Executive Association, says the public unpopularity of federal employees created a trying year for federal managers.
As part of the 2010 and Beyond series, Homeland Security Today Editor David Silverberg discusses why a series of FBI sting operations are on the top of his national security story list for the year.
On today's 2010 and Beyond segment, Jonathan Breul, executive director at the IBM Center for Government, tells us why he thinks the deficit is the biggest issue of the year.
Rob Burton, former deputy administrator of the Office of Federal Procurement Policy and currently an attorney at Venable Law Firm, joined the DorobekINSIDER to discuss how the events of 2010 will shape the procurement community next year.